84 red n/a auto Slicktop, 86 Black 2+2 n/a 5spd
    Parting Currently:
    86 White Turbo 5spd, 88 n/a 5spd, 84 AE, 88 Shiro #64
    Garage Sale

Money sent!
    86 NA
    87 Turbo
    Member of the "zetto sun-ichi" group

Local MN car forum/club anyone welcome..... fivezeroseven.net join!

stprasinz wrote: So, donations gets search bar? I want my search bar back!!! lol, I kinda wondered if it was somethinglike that… Oh, and I want donation badges lol, jk
    It will get search and the related functions (new posts, your posts, etc) back for everyone once we move to the new server. There's no way to enable it just for a few people because it's a global setting.

utjon wrote:
    Why not give those that donate larger PM boxes and stuff like that… I didn't realize little old me had like 300 messages or something.
    Also a global setting that applies to all users, sorry. I will set it back to a reasonable size once we have the DB space for it. Still, if we could assume every user on the forum was like me or you and had 300 old messages sitting there, that's probably about 25% of the DB size right there… we don't need the extra overhead. I realize it's easy to get into the gmail mindset where there's no need to delete anything, but unfortunately we can't do that with a phpbb forum.

Bump!… Are we there yet?

Because a small donation is worth not having to scroll through ads on every page of this forum.
    88SS - #300 - http://z31performance.com/showthread.php?18360

Well I know we are atleast at 600 now :-)
    86 NA
    87 Turbo

What about enabling video embedding?

[quote]Jason84NA2T wrote:

Originally posted by utjon
    Why not give those that donate larger PM boxes and stuff like that… I didn't realize little old me had like 300 messages or something.
    Also a global setting that applies to all users, sorry. I will set it back to a reasonable size once we have the DB space for it. Still, if we could assume every user on the forum was like me or you and had 300 old messages sitting there, that's probably about 25% of the DB size right there… we don't need the extra overhead. I realize it's easy to get into the gmail mindset where there's no need to delete anything, but unfortunately we can't do that with a phpbb forum.
    Reasonable enough. I don't need much space I just never deleted anything and didn't realize how fast they added up.
    Daily:
    09 2.5SL Altima Grey
    08 4.0SE Pathfinder 4x4 Grey
    11 Ducati Diavel Carbon Red
    Z31s:
    88t Grey
    86t Pewter

Donated

utjon wrote:

Reasonable enough. I don't need much space I just never deleted anything and didn't realize how fast they added up.
    LOL I think I fill up my inbox every 3 months.
    88SS - #300 - http://z31performance.com/showthread.php?18360

Sent donation.

I'm curious… what amount are we at now? I donated 20 samolians a couple of days ago 8)

JF
    Mil novecientos ochenta y cinco - Trescientos Zeta Equis TURBO

i bet we are in between 700-800
    86 NA
    87 Turbo

Just donated. Please add the bells, whistles, sparkled and sprinkles to my account. Now want to be known as High Priestess of Z Cars! Where's the rest of the daily users??? Dig in the couch cushions and send it to the forum.