Z31Performance.com Community Members

Thanks for all your Hard work Jason
    1984 300ZX - 1988 VG30T Engine, Trans, Diff, ECU
    1987 300ZX TURBO - ( Parts Car ), 1988 300ZX TURBO - ( Parts Car )
    1972 240Z -- Full restore - L28ET L6 Engine from 280zx, T-5 transmission, Rear diff from the 87
    1998 Mazda B-2500, And a lot of bikes

Thank you for the support guys. I'm really excited about what we can do to keep the forum going and growing!
    Chicks dig me, rust fears me.

zachary.ard wrote: Thank you for the support guys. I'm really excited about what we can do to keep the forum going and growing!
    ASCO BE UP IN THIS BISH LIKE BEEZ IN THA TRAP. But really, I'm excited that Zach and Kyle will be able to provide the same support that Jason has as admin over the years. I can't thank you enough for the wealth of information this website provides, as well as your own site that you run with information that may or may not be covered here. Hats off to you sir, and good luck to ASCO as well!

Also, link extremely related. http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8619/2204355.swf

2001 Mazda Miata LS
    also a 1989 Nissan 240SX

50th AE Build Thread SOLD 2015

Zach is the right guy for the job. He kept us in parts and now he's keeping us in knowledge.

Thanks Jason for all your dedication and knowledge. I'm rather new to Z31P but I've owned my Z31 for 4 years now, and have used this site countless times for info on my Z. Now I currently own 2 Z31's and I've owned a total of 3. I will be beginning a thread for my new build here shortly and hope you all will follow along a bring your advice to my build.

Zach & Kyle, thanks for stepping up and taking the reigns, you guys will do great in the continuance of the Z31P forum.

Thanks, Adrian
    85 300zx turbo (front end damage)
    86 300zx Swapped in ^ Turbo motor and AT2M Swap Completed

Thanks Jason for all your commitment and knowledge, since 2006 I used this site as a reference book for my Z31 passion. Good Luck !!!! and hopefully the guy from ASCO have the same passion for the Z31.

Thank you jason and everyone else who has made this forum the goldmine it is. I wouldn't have a modified z31 without it and i'm not sure what i would do now if it wasn't here! Glad to see it passed off to zach and kyle, i look forward to what you guys will do with it. :-D
    http://z31performance.com/showthread…-My-86-Project
    VG33 HE351. "No seriously, it's almost done."