2014 Z31 Calendar Contest Results!!!

inqui-Z-tor;n764762 wrote: I counted 12??

Per Jason and the voting .. it was for 12 …

I understand the confusion .. traditionally, it was 13 .. 1-cover and then the remaining 12 for 12 months. The change was not explained, it really doesn't have to be, eh?

The question? Now that all the "fun" is done. How many calendars will be ordered/sold? 12 at least?

Its 11 winners. It looks like Jason accidentally showed photo #16 twice.

Glad I'm not the only one who caught that only 11 winners were listed, one got listed twice.
    87 300ZX: VG33ET, 30a, Bilsteins/Eibachs, Stance tension rods, MSA sway bars, Cusco strut braces, ASCO Camber plates, RCA's and motor mounts, poly everything else.

Maybe it wasn't a mistake? Ever think of that? Jason doesn't make those kind of mistakes .. knowingly ..

amreboot .. I thought your submission was worthy
    '84Z31 GLL turbo|theZenthusiast site: http://www.thezenthusiast.com |

Originally posted by maronee
    PS - by the way your Z31's famous here in japan, dude!!

inqui-Z-tor;n764781 wrote: Maybe it wasn't a mistake? Ever think of that? Jason doesn't make those kind of mistakes .. knowingly ..

amreboot .. I thought your submission was worthy

Yeah, sad face!!!

haha, no worries! Congrats on those who won!

so glad I made and it and my other choices are there too! great cars this year guys

Go andy! At least somebody local can represent fro okc. Hopefully i can get mine photo worthy before next year!

I hope to make it on next year too..
    Z FOR LIFE

So what's the status on the actual calendar then?

2001 Mazda Miata LS
    also a 1989 Nissan 240SX

50th AE Build Thread SOLD 2015

+1 ^

Dont give up, build your dream Z

I still need to buy lasts years lol
    Elitist Prick Black Z owner.
    1986 300zx Turbo
    2011 Ford F150 Super Crew 4x2 EcoBOOST
    1985 Toyota 4Runner, locked, lifted, geared, uglied.

I just noticed that there is only one zenki, and one Chuki. What does this say about the zenki/kouki debate then? It seems clear that most prefer Kouki.

1986 300ZX N/A 5Speed project. Needs work, but that's the point, isn't it?

LOL .. I can think of at least 3-6 doz Zenki's that no longer enter ..

The calendar has become a popularity contest, nothing to do with the best looking cars or real pictures. Since my 2MP Fuji camera takes such great pictures, I have no reason other that the 3MP+ calendar requirement to get anything better. So until it dies, I won't be entering anymore calendars even though I can still take calendar quality pictures. It has produced 3 calendar winners in the past. Stupid rule.
    Restore it, Don't crush it. They don't make them like this anymore.

Scott
    85 Turbo, original owner, restored
    93 NA Babied

I voted on the pictures I thought actually belonged in a calendar; I didn't even know whose cars they were for the most part. I think I voted for maybe 6 in total. For what it's worth, FlyingT, I did vote for yours (#11, right?)
    Zoey - 1987 Z31T GLL - HKS EVC / CM SS 3" turbo-back / Stance GR+
    Black Betty - 2014 Audi C7 S6 APR1

Update .. per Jason (on FB) .. calendar for order will be available soon. He mentioned about waiting for "some image editing" to be done.