Z31Performance.com - Downgrade to VB4

I had to reset my password in order to log in.
    Restore it, Don't crush it. They don't make them like this anymore.

Scott
    85 Turbo, original owner, restored
    93 NA Babied

I can see myself spending less time on the FB shit hole now.

1988 300ZX Turbo, Shiro Special #760
    1988 300ZX Turbo Automatic (wife's car)
    1991 Hard-body 2WD

http://zccw.org/zccw/?page_id=1215

amreboot,

Thanks for working hard to make Z31performance better for all of us. This move from VB5 to VB4 had me searching as to the differences, and it looks like VB4 seems to have a better developer and support.

I just submitted a how-to post and was limited to 4 images per post. I ended up putting the other images in a reply, but would like to know if 4 is just a forum default or is there someway we could post more than 4 images?

I gots to say, Alex, Bravo. This is so much better than VB5. Thanks

Originally posted by reddzx
    I can see myself spending less time on the FB shit hole now.
    How do I like this post?
    BLOZ UP.com
    It is not recommended to confirm proper installation by driving into walls or other barriers as this could cause personal injury or damage to the vehicle.

Originally posted by Reds89
    amreboot,

Thanks for working hard to make Z31performance better for all of us. This move from VB5 to VB4 had me searching as to the differences, and it looks like VB4 seems to have a better developer and support.

I just submitted a how-to post and was limited to 4 images per post. I ended up putting the other images in a reply, but would like to know if 4 is just a forum default or is there someway we could post more than 4 images?
    Fixed

Why don't you put ads to help offset the server costs? top/bottom and even interstitial ads don't bother me so much.
    BLOZ UP.com
    It is not recommended to confirm proper installation by driving into walls or other barriers as this could cause personal injury or damage to the vehicle.

Did certain threads get deleted on the switch-over? The Digi-Tails Kouki thread is no longer available.

http://z31performance.com/forum/mark…ht-kouki-87-89

It appears all the links have had their colons removed… so none of them work

How do we modify our build thread titles?

1986 300ZX Turbo…sold
    1990 Skyline GT-R…new money pit
    2014 Juke Nismo RS 6-speed…daily

Originally posted by G-E
    It appears all the links have had their colons removed… so none of them work
    I get that, but even searching for the thread reveals nothing. I see other threads of the nature, but not the Kouki one that I started. Sucks too since it had a nice list of people in there.. Maybe I can find a cached version.

Start a new thread, I have been awaiting info on them for sure. If people are interested they will come back.
    88SS - #300 - http://z31performance.com/showthread.php?18360

Working emoticons! Yessss.

Thanks alex!
    Justin
    1986 NA 2-seater
    SCCA Solo E-Street Prepared #31
    Race Videos
    Build Thread

I'm actually PrideZ31, and I can't remember the e-mail I linked to that account. So if you could PM with the e-mail on that account that'd be awesome. That way i can get my password.

Originally posted by Raizor
    I'm actually PrideZ31, and I can't remember the e-mail I linked to that account. So if you could PM with the e-mail on that account that'd be awesome. That way i can get my password.
    Yeah no problem.
    There a few other members requesting the same.

I just haven't had the time to work on the new forum.

I started a new job and bought a new house, so I am crazy busy and will be for the next few weeks.

Please be patient while I get time to get these little tasks done.