Keep the Millward Family in your Prayers

Alex, when you do eventually read this, know that we have you in the backs of our minds.
    88SS - #300 - http://z31performance.com/showthread.php?18360

Absolutely tragic, My prayers are with the family.
    1999 jeep Cherokee ome lift, JK rubicons on 265/70 general grabbers, rust and some other crap bolted to it wheeler/dailydriver/partshauler/camper
    1987 z31 2+2 5.3 lsx t56 swap in progress and some other things that im to lazy to type in

No parent is supposed to bury their own child. I have lost both parents and my brother. I feel your pain. We got your back Alex.
    Restore it, Don't crush it. They don't make them like this anymore.

Scott
    85 Turbo, original owner, restored
    93 NA Babied

My condolences on your loss. As a parent I echo FlyingT's thoughts.
    My thoughts are with you and your family.

86na2t

I like Paul's idea. If it happens, post it here, please.

What a terrible thing to happen to anyone. Know that we all are keeping you and your family in our Prayers Alex. Hang in there.

1986 NA GL

The Rice family will kept you and your family in our prays. Stay strong Z Bro…
    shotyme

Life can certainly pass out its share of brutal trials and this is one of those tragic occurrences. My family and I will keep you and yours in our thoughts and prayers in this time of grief and sadness. Hoping you can find strength and healing in the coming days and going forward. This type of loss never goes away but you do change to where it does become bearable. God Bless
    1986zxt w/ '86, 56k mile, na engine (turbo bits swapped), K&N intake, 3" CM Performance turbo-back exhaust, Eibachs, KYB shocks, Front Mount Intercooler (2.5" plumbing), Turbosmart MBC/9 lbs, recirculating BOV, ASCO plenum, dual fans, Maxima alt, Champion 3 row Radiator.

2013 Ford Taurus SHO Performance Package

My nightmare. I can't even imagine. I wake up before that point.

My thoughts and prayers are with you dude.
    sigpic

thoughts and prayers…

No worse than all the other truisms people use daliy… but yes I've heard it forever, lots of movies use it

The greatest thing is to go through it, maintain the strength and unity of the family and begin again. I had sister who died when she was about three, some three odd years before I was born. My mother would speak of her from time to time, but she took solice in the rest of us.
    Cha iro

enjoy building it yourself.
    if it fails, fuck it.
    at least you gave it a whirl.

Omg hang in there buddy,thoughts an prayers for you an family.

Anybody speak with him? Anything we can do to help/support? Anybody have his street address to send card?
    1986zxt w/ '86, 56k mile, na engine (turbo bits swapped), K&N intake, 3" CM Performance turbo-back exhaust, Eibachs, KYB shocks, Front Mount Intercooler (2.5" plumbing), Turbosmart MBC/9 lbs, recirculating BOV, ASCO plenum, dual fans, Maxima alt, Champion 3 row Radiator.

2013 Ford Taurus SHO Performance Package

I wish the best for Alex and his family. Hoping the coming months go as well as they possibly can in a situation like this for everyone involved with the loss. I would like to be informed if we as a site decide to do anything for Alex. I'm sure the support of his Z family would bring a bit of joy to him and his family.
    Build Log Link: http://z31performance.com/showthread…-VG33-HX35-WIP