Colorado meet?

• Colorado meet?

I've been looking for a colorado meet for a while now, but there never seems to be any in CO or anywhere near it either.

Anyone wanna help set something up?
    '86 2+2 NA2T: Completed and sold unfortunately.
    '86 GLL turbo. Still can't believe I got it.

If my Zeee weren't a pile of ass, I would be down. But I'm in the San Luis valley. And I'm literally the only one with a z31 here. So a four hour drive would be necessary, but I don't care.
    Someone buy my mustang so I can get another zx…

I'm in the springs. there is a general car site that does meets and track days.
    coloradohpjunkies.com
    85T-2NA2T Exhaust delete,mbc2-10, syn. blend oil, GL4 in the tranny, Stock steering wheel, no t tops, bikini clad girls, cross-drilled brake lines, and a " HAHAHAHA F!@KIN SUPRA" sticker on the back!

Ya! I'm pushing 214hp/245tq! Thoroughbreds to one of the rear wheels

Right on.

Honestly I was thinking somewhere in Denver. Maybe on like a saturday or sunday night. theres an amazing 7 story parking garage thats only like 5 bucks for the night. that wouldn't be a bad place

Downtown? I know there are several public parking places, but they are questionable… a garage would be b.a.

It's a seven story parking garage. Fully lit at all times. and the top floor, maybe even the top two floors are topless. I guess I should say they are open floors.

The garage is on I think about 17th and Market. just near 18th and Blake

Oh right on, I was up there at summit music hall to see escape the fate. I know exactly what youre talkin about. Its only $5 a night? I parked in a public lot on 22nd and Blake. It was sketchy… I was afraid the CG5 was gonna get jacked…

It's a block South and a block East I think? I know it's on 18th and Market. Its a great garage. I always park there when I go to Summit Music Hall. (I go pretty frequently for hardcore/metal shows)

7 stories tall and fully lit. There are 2 parking garages right next to eachother right there too.

ill get a google map of it

And sorry. It's the building perfectly south of 18th and Market.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= … 02411&z=19

It's the builing just northeast of the Guaranty Bank and Trust Company

That shit would be perfect. Eventually my car will Be Running. Blehh. Go see Destroy Rebuild Untill God Shows, Next time they are at summit.

craig owens new band? i heard theyre pretty good. Know any Pierce the veil? Also Isles and glaciers are good too. but we should get a meet up there soon.

The band is fucking fucking amazing dude, YouTube it naow! And Vic Fuentes is a genius! I love pierce the veil. Isles and glaciers is a superband, I love it… We have to have a meet.

Hmmmmm...... So friday night at Pueblo strip seems like there willbe a few few of the high HP guys from CHPJ, I,ll be there, and a few z32's just saying for the strip people…
    85T-2NA2T Exhaust delete,mbc2-10, syn. blend oil, GL4 in the tranny, Stock steering wheel, no t tops, bikini clad girls, cross-drilled brake lines, and a " HAHAHAHA F!@KIN SUPRA" sticker on the back!

Ya! I'm pushing 214hp/245tq! Thoroughbreds to one of the rear wheels

If I had gas to get there I would go for sure. It's too bad I'm broke like everyone else on here.

Broke aswell. It must be a z31 curse.