the z odyssey VA

• the z odyssey VA

last year was great thanks the the guys from richmond for showing up hope to see more of you there this year

Craaaaaaaapppppp!!!

… thanks for giving me a deadline for getting a pair if Z's done. :-l

I last went to this in maybe 08… miss the meet. Not a bad trip from Richmond.
    Damn dirty angels....these cars!

Current Daily Driver - 86 Turbo.
    Under the cover - THE BANANA… that needs to be re-energized.
    sigpic

your welcome we all need some motivation from time to time

Last magnet I got was the godzilla one.

Building for a friend- 86 NA2T
    Holset hx35, supra 440's, gutted intake, 60mm tb, intercooler setup, blow thru, nistune, out to a 71C, to a LSD rear, with 87+ rear arms. SS springs all around, illumina's, SS brake hoses, z32 front calipers on 87+T struts, 88+ tension rods, etc, etc....

Other is my 86 NA, bit wrecked LF corner as I bought it. Hoping to be getting an AE so I can do a full turbo swap, interior swap, and other things. Also using an 88na for its rear and to cut replacement parts from!

sigpic

Yep We went last year and good time again as every year. And met blak300zx.

VaZ31club.com will Represent! haha
    All of my Zs. If your in Va, join the VaZ31club

Oh snap, I definitely want to go to this!

z car go wrote: Oh snap, I definitely want to go to this!
    Im working on making it so you can drive to it in your Z!

sigpic

honestly thinking of taking the trip from nj. i want to hit every z car show i can this year as it may be my last with the z....any shiros in the area?

yea there are 2 i know of not sure if hey will be there since they didnt show last year but it would be nice

i am really going to try my best to make it. its about 7hour trip

ill be there regardless but now i dont know how bad i hurt my car i was just riding and didnt noticed it had over heated untill it sounded like a fucking desiel so i shut it down and had a buddy tow it over to his shop hopefully it ist hurt to bad ill find out tommorow if she is hard broke

Man that sucks! My 88T overheated the other day coming back to school, but it was just the cap and I got enough water in it just in time. Dumb 25 year old cap. Hope you get it fixed!
    All of my Zs. If your in Va, join the VaZ31club

the coolant hose to the intake was leaking so it ran out of coolant after it cooled down i started it back up and it seems to be fine but only time will tell now

welll my car is good make sure yours are its coming up soon