Cars Coffee newport beach pictures

• Cars Coffee newport beach pictures

So my brother, cousin and I drove our Z's to Cars & Coffee in newport beach last saturday. Here are a few pictures that were taken of our cars.

My SS. I should be getting my stance coilovers sometime this week.. can't wait to install them!!!

My brothers 88 GLL. We flew to a city right outside of Orlando Fl to buy it and shipped it back… well worth the trip!

My cousins infamous, previously magenta, 87T.

Shiro #562
    vg33et66- satan log manifold- satan racing plenum- 800cc o-ring injectors- Schneider
    s2 cams- Schneider valve springs- jwt 450hp kit- stance gr+ coilovers- Starion Wheels
    soon to be replaced by Epsilon Southern Ways 16x10 3piece wheels

sigpic

Re: Cars & Coffee newport beach pictures

awesome z's man, I like the look on your cousin's side mirrors similar to older generation fairlady
    Pharaoh's wife: 1986 Nissan 300zx 2+2 Coupe GLL NA V6 5spd RWD

Good to see Javier's still rolling with his Z … LOL .. is he ever going to get that hood fixed (j/k) …

All 3 of you are going to be at MSA, right? Make sure you get lots of pics .. especially of the z31s.
    '84Z31 GLL turbo|theZenthusiast site: http://www.thezenthusiast.com |

Originally posted by maronee
    PS - by the way your Z31's famous here in japan, dude!!

Are you sure this is in Newport Beach? It really looks like it's in Irvine next to the MazdaTaco Bell company buildings.
    '85 z31 stock

wasupman2 wrote: Are you sure this is in Newport Beach? It really looks like it's in Irvine next to the MazdaTaco Bell company buildings.
    As a matter of fact it is Irvine.. I got confused w/ the another post :-?

inqui-Z-tor wrote:
    Good to see Javier's still rolling with his Z … LOL .. is he ever going to get that hood fixed (j/k) …

All 3 of you are going to be at MSA, right? Make sure you get lots of pics .. especially of the z31s.
    Yeah, that hood will be staying like that forever. lol. But yeah, it should be a total of 4 of us going. It would have been 6 if my other 2 cousins got their AE's running.

I'll make sure i take plenty of pictures.
    Shiro #562
    vg33et66- satan log manifold- satan racing plenum- 800cc o-ring injectors- Schneider
    s2 cams- Schneider valve springs- jwt 450hp kit- stance gr+ coilovers- Starion Wheels
    soon to be replaced by Epsilon Southern Ways 16x10 3piece wheels

sigpic

Love the pictures man keep it up