lookin to put together a Z meet

• lookin to put together a Z meet

Just figured I'd reach out here 1st!! I Admin a local Z owners club for people in the east and north eastern region part of the country. Specifically PA, figured id see where everyone is from. Anyone in NJ, DE, PA, NY, MA, MD?
    "Its hard to argue with insanity"

Yea I'm in carlisle,pa
    "If your car cant do a burnout from a 60mph rolling start, then your engine needs more work."

"Nitrous doesn't blow up motors; Idiots with nitrous blow up motors."

Shooting for 500whp

85NA2T thats whats up, were in north east pa, around allentown. We go out to carlise for the shows though. By the way sick Z!!! We have a club page, are you on facebook?
    "Its hard to argue with insanity"

I used to live in West Chester, PA…I'm in upstate NY now, but a ~200-250 mile drive doesn't bother me after driving ~300 miles on way then back again every weekend for over a year. :lol:
    - VG30DET (HE341) 86 300ZX - 1982 280ZX Turbo - Headered NA 1986 300ZX 2+2 - 2000 Xterra -

I`m in allentown pa,but haven`t had my Z on the road for like 4yrs.Almost done in need of paint..lol
    Z FOR LIFE

Im in massachusetts. Come to me.

Im in va but im down for a meet, gotta be on a sunday though… if its out in pa id have to head out sat after work. Mines not perfect but shes a work in progress.
    … gettin sidewayZ isnt an action, its a way of life.

i am in philly. i have a dyno and a good place to hang if anyone wants to come out my way. i am down for a meet anytime.

zmainiac wrote: i am in philly. i have a dyno and a good place to hang if anyone wants to come out my way. i am down for a meet anytime.
    Sounds good to me, then we can see what my cars putting down with the new turbo @ 10psi (clutch slips with more). Lets do it before summer is over guys!
    - VG30DET (HE341) 86 300ZX - 1982 280ZX Turbo - Headered NA 1986 300ZX 2+2 - 2000 Xterra -

Sounds like everyone's out in pa. Ill drive my ass out there… just gotta figure out when. Id like to dyno mine for shits an giggles. So whats goinon? Z Meet? Or none Z Meet
    … gettin sidewayZ isnt an action, its a way of life.

Ok then…let do it, SOOOOON. lol

I'll go but I probably wont be in the z maybe in my buddy's 600hp foxbody :-D

JustaKid34 wrote: I'll go but I probably wont be in the z maybe in my buddy's 600hp foxbody :-D
    You never have your Z…ever. :lol: :nanan?re

There is an all nissan drag day at atco sept 23 so we could do one sat the 22nd and make it a nissan weekend or the 1st and 2nd are open.

I'm in if its sometime towards the end of September.