5th Annual Norcal Datsun BBQ

• 5th Annual Norcal Datsun BBQ

Hello Everyone!

I know I don't really post much around here, but don't take that as I don't like you people, or your cars. Quite the contrary actually. You people are wonderful and I'd gladly buy a Z31, if only CA smog laws didn't suck so bad. But let's not get started on that.

Every year, for 5 straight years now I put on a BBQ that initially started as a "HybridZ" community deal that I did all on my own. Every year I try to brand out as far as I can getting as many communities involved, especially if they subscribe to the "anything in the name of speed" mental mentality that seems to permeate HybridZ. I'm also big on the HybridZ policies when it comes to getting along. Treat it like a party at someone's house, no drama, even if there's disagreements.

So with that in mind, come down and bring some friends. Everyone is welcome. The location is in the East Bay between two towns, El Sobrante, and Orinda. It's kind in the "backside" of the Oakland hills. Easily accessible from I-80 or Highway 24. Venue is well shaded with lots of parking. Rest of the details can be found in the flier bellow.

In case the image doesn't show…

When: September 8th 2012 11am-5pm
    Where: Kennedy Grove Recreational Area
    Who: Everyone!
    Cost: $5 Gate + $5 Food Cover please (I'll be providing burgers and feel free to bring drinks and/or a side if you'd like.
    Rules: No Hatin' No P.D.S. (public display of stupid)

Pictures from previous years to wet your appetite:

It's a real nice event .. No attitudes .. Just car enthusiasts sharing good times, food and cars.
    '84Z31 GLL turbo|theZenthusiast site: http://www.thezenthusiast.com |

Originally posted by maronee
    PS - by the way your Z31's famous here in japan, dude!!