athens GA meet updates

• athens GA meet updates

Ok guys I want to see if anyone is availible for this upcoming weekend for Sunday afternoon. I will let you guys deside the time and location also. just let me know if this is a good or bad weekend for a meet.??

thanks guys!
    Attached Files
    • s13_1.jpg (88.7 KB)
    • s13_4.jpg (95.0 KB)
    • S13_5.jpg (91.9 KB)

C'mon man, this is your "rodeo".
    Set up a time and place and then we can all see if we can make it or not. :nanan?re
    "zetto sun-ichi" group"

alright, how bout at Sonic on atlanta highway or on the east side, time can be any time from 5-7 but really anytime that you guys are free. thanks

So what you're saying is:
    This Sunday - 9/23
    Time - 5 PM
    4275 Atlanta Hwy, Bogart GA 30622

Sound about right? 8)
    It will probably be just you and I. I will see about a friend of mine from the club.
    "zetto sun-ichi" group"

yup that sounds right. thanks. well hopefully a few more people will be availible, thanks man

Will start put'n out the word today. :lol:
    "zetto sun-ichi" group"

thanks man!

tnokes9 wrote: So what you're saying is:
    This Sunday - 9/23
    Time - 5 PM
    4275 Atlanta Hwy, Bogart GA 30622

Sound about right? 8)
    It will probably be just you and I. I will see about a friend of mine from the club.
    OK so "we", being myself and "my88fairlady", adjusted this to Sunday the 30th now.
    Hey 88fairlady, I have been asked if we could also make it around 3PM? Let me know.
    "zetto sun-ichi" group"

I wont be there. Sept. 30th there is a massive cruise in Birmingham that is going thru some of the mountains in the area. There is about 100 cars of various types going. You guys should come out. It's the Redefined/XE Autosport cruise on Facebook.

1986 300ZX Turbo…sold
    1990 Skyline GT-R…new money pit
    2014 Juke Nismo RS 6-speed…daily

Alright 3pm should work and I dont know if I can make the autosport cruise!

NissanEgg wrote: I wont be there. Sept. 30th there is a massive cruise in Birmingham that is going thru some of the mountains in the area. There is about 100 cars of various types going. You guys should come out. It's the Redefined/XE Autosport cruise on Facebook.
    Thanks for the invite Justin. I gotta pass this time too. This is just a small out, hang out & back run. I might have a a vette and maybe another Z31 tag'n along. Gonna see what else I can stir up.
    What's the next big thing you guys have going over there? Might try to make that.
    "zetto sun-ichi" group"

Still on for today?
    "zetto sun-ichi" group"