Athens GA meet

• Athens GA meet

Time to get a real athens Ga meet going

Date and time are all up to you guys

so let me know the what days are availible for you guys

thanks

I'll be glad to meet up, although I will not have a Z with me, but I can most certainly bring myself. I am in the Macon area. Lets get this goin…
    1985 300zx N/A - All Original - Red - SOLD
    1984 300zx N/A Slicktop - Paint and Interior Mods - Yellow - SOLD
    1987 Nissan Pulsar - Slammed to the Ground - Blue - Death In a Parking Lot
    2002 Kia Sedona Minivan - P.O.S.

Currently in the Market for another Z.

Sorry to resurrect an older topic, but do z31 meets ever actually happen in the Athens area? I live in Commerce and go to UGA so I'd love to see any other z31s from the area!
    sigpic
    1984 300zx Turbo (Daily Driver Project)
    Shiro #341 (Summer Project)
    1985 300zx N/A (SOLD 6/13/13)

It'd be a helluva drive, but I can try to make it
    Kira-1988 N/A T-Top- Turbo soon
    Naomi-1984 N/A Slicktop R.I.P.-stolen
    1976 Chevy Camaro R.I.P.- Custom candycane rods

Not trying to move your location but if you have it close to Commerce or easy access to I-85 you might be able to draw some of us from upstate SC. I know there are a few on here from Spartanburg, Greenville and Anderson area.
    sigpic
    1986 300zx 2+2
    1984 AE
    1961 Ford Eco. P/U

Hey guys, the change in location is a great idea because I just moved back to Jefferson and commute on I-85 daily so anybody from Jefferson to Oakwood or where ever are welcome!!

Thanks guys, David Echols (my88fairlady)

Obviously, the Commerce area is great for me! We could try to run the High School kids off from Sonic at Banks Crossing and do a meet there…
    sigpic

What days are we talking aboit exactly?
    Kira-1988 N/A T-Top- Turbo soon
    Naomi-1984 N/A Slicktop R.I.P.-stolen
    1976 Chevy Camaro R.I.P.- Custom candycane rods

Its hard for me to decide on the date because of every bodies schedules, so if you guys want to start throwing out some dates maybe there will be a good day for everyone in there somewhere. I guess I will start…usually saturdays and Sundays are good for me but sometimes Fridays but it just depends, so basically weekends in the evening maybe a little before it gets dark!

thanks guys!

Oh and like you said about Sonic…that would be a great place to meet up!

Any Saturday or Sunday afternoon should work for me. Prefer between the hours of 1pm and 5pm. It would be about 1 1/2 hr drive.
    sigpic
    1986 300zx 2+2
    1984 AE
    1961 Ford Eco. P/U

For the most part, Saturdays work for me and Sundays between lunch and like 5 so lets do this thing! (Crap now I really have to get on the ball fixing my z31!)
    sigpic

Alright guys sounds like weekends are def the preferred days,so I will just throw out something. How about maybe next sunday afternoon around like 3 or 4 pm and if that doesnt work what about the weekend after that!?

And I think i will leave the location up to you guys cause I dont know what works for you guys…maybe a sonic you know of somewhere??

Sunday sounds good to me as long as it is not raining. What about the Sonic @ 118 Steven B Tanger Blvd. Commerce GA 30529?
    sigpic
    1986 300zx 2+2
    1984 AE
    1961 Ford Eco. P/U