Woodland Hills| Los Angeles Car Meet

• Woodland Hills| Los Angeles Car Meet

I wasnt planning on going to this event because the kid who is starting it is really shady and noone really likes him, however a lot of people are planning to go now. I see plenty of z31's in the area so i hope mine isnt the only one there. I dont know what the turnout will be like as this is the first time they are doing the meet.

http://www.facebook.com/events/11080841 … l_activity

Any chance of finding out the details of this event without Facebook?

3RD AMC 818 Meet
    When: Saturday, Dec. 1st at 8PM
    Address: 21801 Oxnard St, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
    The meet will be on the corner of Owensmouth ave & Erwin Street

*IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE, BOOTH, ETC. MSG US*
    *WE DO HAVE PERMISSION TO BE ON THE LOT 8-12*

*Euro & Import/JDM Meet*]
    Meet some friends
    Check out all the rides
    Get some shots of the cars
    Show off your ride to the crowd
    Get some drinks from WeDipLA Booth
    Participate in the raffle!

*Same RULES APPLY AS USUAL*
    NO RACING
    NO BURNOUTS
    NO SPEEDING IN THE PARKING LOT
    NO FIGHTING
    NO HATING
    NO SAVING SPOTS
    NO LITTERING!
    PLEASE RESPECT AUTHORITIES&DAILY CUSTOMERS
    PLEASE KEEP YOUR CAR UNDER 3K

PLEASE BLAST Shout outs to909/818/626/323/661/213/562)

Thank you for the info. I just might have to check this event out.

NismoVega wrote: Thank you for the info. I just might have to check this event out.
    hopefully i see you there, we'll probably be the only z31s lol

Re: Calabasas| Los Angeles Car Meet (NEW LOCATION)

They changed locations to the el camino shopping centre in calabasas

I showed up around 10 pm and it was dead. I might have just missed the "festivities". A little too late I guess. Plus it's been raining. Maybe I'll make the next one.

NismoVega wrote: I showed up around 10 pm and it was dead. I might have just missed the "festivities". A little too late I guess. Plus it's been raining. Maybe I'll make the next one.
    I'm terribly sorry for even posting this event on here. I knew this kid was shady and should have known better. Sorry for wasting your time, hopefully i see you driving around the valley sometime.

No worries. I'll take any reason available to drive my car. I'm sure we'll definately cross paths.

They're doing another meet, idk how successful it will be this time around. I may actually roll through this time with some friends.

Its this saturday at 9pm

• 21801 Oxnard Street, Woodland Hills, CA

We had a great show up last time of 25-35 Euro & JDM cars. We took some people out of the crew & replaced them with new admins. We have done meets here, perfect place. No problems with security or anything.

This meet will take place on Saturday, February 9th at 9:00PM.
      Deciding from where you are coming from, be there as early as you want to avoid traffic or anything. We will all be parked on the corner of Topanga Cyn & Erwin street right next to the Ice Skating Rink & across from the Honda Dealership.

Questions? leave comments below.

Photographers will be present. Please keep under 1-2k Rpm.

Any photographs from the night? (There is a character "minimum" on posts?)
    '84Z31 GLL turbo|theZenthusiast site: http://www.thezenthusiast.com |

Originally posted by maronee
    PS - by the way your Z31's famous here in japan, dude!!

There were no photos of the last meet to my knowledge. The last meet was a complete failure, it was raining and they got kicked out of 3-4 spots and no one showed up. If this wasn't down the street from me i probably wouldn't be going. Here's the facebook event http://www.facebook.com/events/333808590058902/

I have no clue what the turnout will be like, or if im even going for sure. So go at your own risk i suppose haha. The "25-35 euro and jdm cars showed up last time" is complete BS.

valor389;316504 wrote: There were no photos of the last meet to my knowledge. The last meet was a complete failure, it was raining and they got kicked out of 3-4 spots and no one showed up. If this wasn't down the street from me i probably wouldn't be going. Here's the facebook event http://www.facebook.com/events/333808590058902/

I have no clue what the turnout will be like, or if im even going for sure. So go at your own risk i suppose haha. The "25-35 euro and jdm cars showed up last time" is complete BS.
    Sounds like "gatherings" (those starting after 7PM) up here in NorCAL. Most (?) start out decently, then "trouble shows up" and the authorities step in to break it up. This happened quite a few times in 2012 up here. It's sad .. I remember being able to just "hang out" .. peacefully .. no drama and enjoy the evening. Now? Most "gatherings" don't last an hour before they're stopped.

I don't even try to head out .. it's not worth the time, effort or gas to go out .. (I seek out the un-facebook "evening" events - more private affairs)
    '84Z31 GLL turbo|theZenthusiast site: http://www.thezenthusiast.com |

Originally posted by maronee
    PS - by the way your Z31's famous here in japan, dude!!

Last time it was changed. It was to be in Woodland Hills but was moved to Calabasas. I didn't know it was because they were kicked out. It had been raining and when I showed up there were just 2 cars. I'm not sure if I'll show up tonight.

It starts at 8pm now. I want to go but just hurt my ankle so idk anymore! They're expecting a good turnout, but i have a feeling they are gonna get kicked out lol. Hope i can go

edit: i am going tonight, with some VW friends and another z31