Branson Z Fest (BZF) 2013 - AFTERMATH

• G-E;333849 wrote: I hope some z31's kicked ass in drag…
    +1

• Its a little big but it never hurt anyone

1uz Swapped, lowered, flaked out '86 z31
    '72 Datsun 510 4dr, ka24de-T, slammed resto mod
    '84 z31 turbo, coils, wheels a.k.a the gfs weekend car
    '86 na2t parts for now a.k.a eventually will get running with a/c daily
    '83 280zx project backburner a.k.a ls turbo drag car one day
    Custom vg30et tube chassis drift exocet project

• Who owned the Ferrari?
    Loc Dog dont ride for no trick ass bitchs....WORD!

• A guy named Bobby J from Dallas. Older dude. Was letting everyone and their mother drive it around. LOL
    Chicks dig me, rust fears me.

• Sounds like he is good people. Has he been to BZF before? I don't recognize the name but if I seen him I might know. As for this year being the biggest year of z31s. I think 07' was the record year for that, 20somthing. I know that year I had 2 Z31s down there, my cousin Lonny who has the Blue 73 240z drove my white 85 and I had my red 86.
    Loc Dog dont ride for no trick ass bitchs....WORD!

• I need to edit some more pictures.

2001 Mazda Miata LS
    also a 1989 Nissan 240SX

50th AE Build Thread SOLD 2015

• Hah, the ones I posted above are SOOC, didn't feel like any editing at the time

• Next year…
    1985 NA2T(now RB) * 1988 SS x2 * 1984 AE x3 * 2006 350Z

• I know in turbo class Alex was first I was second and #68 of 75 Canadian shiro was third. I believe Cameron got second in the na class buts I don't the others names sorry guys.

• You're right, Andy

Turbo Class
    1: Alex
    2: Andy
    3: Nate (Strike)

I think Cameron was second or third for the N/A, I can't remember. Jim Spurlock with the sexy red N/A may have taken first or second

Drag results? Hrm.. I dunno. I ran a 15.4 my best complete run on paper, but I think that was my first time down the track ever, so quite the learning curve, my last run, I was over a half second faster, till I nailed on the brakes before the quarter, then collided with the guard rail and still ran 16 seconds haha. I could have broken into the high 14's I'd imagine. My 60ft was even 2.2 on the wall hit run.. Alex was doing alright, but was having some mega traction issues

• i was so sad to see the damage when you got back from the track

• Haha, me too It was fun as hell though! Must.. do.. it.. again

• -Strike- wrote: It was fun as hell though! Must.. do.. it.. again
    Then why fix it? just go bang more walls!

• G-E;335340 wrote: Then why fix it? just go bang more walls!
    The car won't run right till he fixes the body damage. Trust me I know these karma whoring cars. Once the body is fixed you will then get hit by a deer. It just makes sense.
    Usual Z31 suspect: Garage Queen (aka broken)