Im in japan and need my Z fix

• Im in japan and need my Z fix

Hello,

Long time user. Im in Japan and i need my Z fix. Im currently staying at Hilton in Tokyo Shinjuku and travelling all around the place. I have seen some 350s but no Z31 or Z32. I would love to hook up with some other Z enthusiasts and take some pictures. Please do contact me on 0047 40648060 of email [email protected]

Im heading to Osaka and Hiroshima tomorrow to see the sights. If there are any locals there please contact me and well kick tires and talk Z talk.

Cheers
    Robert from Norway
    Z31 driver and previously Z32 owner
    Toyota Corolla Ae86 Levin
    Nissan Laurel C32 [X]
    Nissan 300ZX Z31
    Toyota Starlet Kp62 [X]
    Originally posted by marcopolo
    i just dont get y people are so *beep* dum

I wish I was there. Any pics of your Z31 on here yet?
    " I spend another hour trying to rip the bolt out of the subframe, pausing every five minutes to scream and contemplate how I get myself into these situations. Two cars over, a guy urinates. I watch the steam waft off of the fresh puddle in the gravel. It merges with the blowing snow and is cut by the aerodynamic wedge of a nearby Fiero. Beautiful. Another pry and the carrier finally falls to earth. I walk out of there $80 lighter, which makes me more mad." - Brian Kolar

well, yeah. There should be a thread about it somewhere.

My lovely guide friend got sick so were scrapping the hiroshima and osaka trip. Going to AMFLUX today to browse alittle andhang around tokyo. Leaving home in two days anyway. Still needing that Z fix and am willing to travel!
    Toyota Corolla Ae86 Levin
    Nissan Laurel C32 [X]
    Nissan 300ZX Z31
    Toyota Starlet Kp62 [X]
    Originally posted by marcopolo
    i just dont get y people are so *beep* dum