Nismo Fiesta 2014 - San Marcos TEXAS April 25-27

• Nismo Fiesta 2014 - San Marcos TEXAS April 25-27

LETS DO THIS!!

The 4th Annual Nismo Fiesta will be held in San Marcos, Texas from Friday April 25th to Sunday the 27th. Take part in the largest Nissan/Datsun/Infiniti car show in Texas! San Marcos has much to offer us as car enthusiasts and our families (think outlet malls).

This year's event will be bigger than before. Starting on Friday, we will arrive at our Host Hotel for meet & greet (we strongly encourage reserving a room soon; reserve by phone and use promo code 'Nismo Fiesta'). Once settled in, we will be hosting our traditional 'Mad' Mike Dinner at a local restaurant (TBA) as well as night mixer.

New for 2014 is an official Track Day at Harris Hill Road on Saturday from 8am to 5pm. We will also have an on-site dyno available for your leisure at Harris Hill. For those who care to drive more leisurely, we are also hosting a Hill Country Cruise through Wimberley and Blanco on a route called the Devil's Backbone. We will begin arranging the cruise at 10am from the host hotel. Lunch will be hosted at both the track and during the cruise. Both events will wrap up at 5pm.

In lieu of our traditional Saturday night parking garage party, we have kicked it up a notch and will host our night meet at Dick's Classic Garage Ctmah from 7pm to 10:30pm, complete with access to the museum and food provided by our local food truck sponsors.

Then we gather for the BIG event on Sunday at 9am: our judged car show, autocross, and on-site dyno, complete with interactive sponsor booths, DJ music, raffle prizes, food… all at one location, the Commemorative Air Field in San Marcos, within eyesight of Harris Hill. There will be coverage from multiple magazines on site, models, and so much more. Judging starts at noon, closing ceremony with trophy presentation begins at 3pm, and thus wrapping up another successful year with Nismo Fiesta. Proceeds from the event will go to a charity of our choosing (TBA), and we will share with you the event's success as it becomes available in the weeks after.

We encourage you to take the weekend off April 26th and 27th, spread the word through your town, organize with as many of your friends as possible, and arrange a convoy to see us in San Marcos. So far we have car clubs from as far as Houston, Dallas, and Brownsville visiting us; become part of the action and connect with enthusiasts across the state!

We are currently soliciting sponsorship opportunities with regional, state, and national business. If you own a business or have a friend who would like to participate, please message us and we will respond with sponsorship details and options. Nismo Fiesta has always kept as a low-budget investment for participants and sponsors alike. See what advertising we can do for you!

If you are promoting a car forum site and would like to set up a booth during the show for FREE, please get in contact with us to help us promote in the meantime and we will arrange a spot for you.

More event details can be at www.nismofiesta.com. Be sure to register your car as soon as possible though our Eventbrite page. Remember, our car show and autocross is open only to Nissan, Datsun, and Infiniti cars and trucks. In order to open a judging class for your model car, we must have at least 3 of the same model REGISTERED BY APRIL 1ST! Feel free to contact us via facebook and through our website. We look forward to seeing you there!
    Attached Files
    • NismoFiesta14.jpg (91.4 KB)
    TAZ31 = That's A Z31

CURRENT Z's
    1984 300ZX AE (Project)
    1987 300ZX Turbo GL (5/87 - Black) (TAZ31)
    2004 350Z Silverstone Enthusiast (Daily)
    2001 Ford F150 Lightning (Domestic Mistress)

I'd so be down....

If I hadn't already been arrested in that town.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________
    "Aim towards the Enemy." --
    Instruction printed on US Rocket Launcher

86 N/A:Rebuilt Autotragic, Cat Delete, PRW-2, Poly Bushings, MSA sway bars, Pioneer HU and Speakers, Sleepy Eyes
    Current 0-60: 10.0 flat =[

I'll be there!

Me and the 87 will see you there. Looking forward to it…
    TAZ31 = That's A Z31

CURRENT Z's
    1984 300ZX AE (Project)

Bump…less than a week away…
    " I don't want to come off sounding butt-hurt, but I really loathe most cressida owners and I'm glad I soiled their platform with a Nissan dinosaur under the hood." - Butter
    LaterZ

Good Times! Glad to finally meet FlawleZ, nismo kid and others there.
    TAZ31 = That's A Z31

CURRENT Z's
    1984 300ZX AE (Project)

Pics or it didn't happen
    1986zxt w/ '86, 56k mile, na engine (turbo bits swapped), K&N intake, 3" CM Performance turbo-back exhaust, Eibachs, KYB shocks, Front Mount Intercooler (2.5" plumbing), Turbosmart MBC/9 lbs, recirculating BOV, ASCO plenum, dual fans, Maxima alt, Champion 3 row Radiator.

2013 Ford Taurus SHO Performance Package

pics!

Originally posted by 1986zxt
    Pics or it didn't happen
    I wasn't able to make the earlier events on Saturday, or get to go on Sunday at all, but I did go to the party on Saturday night!

And there were a few Z31s…

Sorry for the pic quality/size, I'm on my phone, and that was off another phone, lol!

Nismo has a short recap clip here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2uR9T9Bsns

I get 2 seconds of fame at 2:05. Just some old Z31 in the background. Its funny they didn't even mention the dyno competition, which I won on wastegate alone.

Was great meeting you guys too…James, Brandon, Joe, etc.
    Thank you again Brandon for letting me fill in for ya.
    Originally posted by Andrew84zx
    tell her your car is so fast it will make her panties fly off
    545 RWHP & 540 RWTQ

Another video…a shot of FlawleZ starts at 1:41ish and then mine afterwards…
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKTwCk0R-dI
    TAZ31 = That's A Z31

CURRENT Z's
    1984 300ZX AE (Project)

Just prior to the Hill Cruise on Saturday…

At the Car Show on Sunday…

The Heart of the Dyno King (FlawleZ)

Mine (PonchoZ)

TAZ31 = That's A Z31

CURRENT Z's
    1984 300ZX AE (Project)

Great pics…I bet the cruise was fun. Unfortunate you had to choose one or the other (track or cruise). Next year should have more than 1 Z present.
    Originally posted by Andrew84zx
    tell her your car is so fast it will make her panties fly off
    545 RWHP & 540 RWTQ

Originally posted by FlawleZ
    Great pics…I bet the cruise was fun. Unfortunate you had to choose one or the other (track or cruise). Next year should have more than 1 Z present.
    I sure hope so…
    TAZ31 = That's A Z31

CURRENT Z's
    1984 300ZX AE (Project)

Cruise was fun (except for all the cattle guards). Definitely would like to see more Z31s
    TAZ31 = That's A Z31

CURRENT Z's
    1984 300ZX AE (Project)