BZF 2K14 Photo Dump

The first pic on post #5 is absolutely bad ass!!!! Looks like ya'll had an awesome time. Great cars too.

I've been neglecting going through the rest of my pictures, but I'll get to them this week at some point.

2001 Mazda Miata LS
    also a 1989 Nissan 240SX

50th AE Build Thread SOLD 2015

Originally posted by michaelp View Post
    I know theres more pictures than this. Adam Vannnnn where you at? lol
    Haha, I am notoriously a late poster on event photos. I started going through some of them last night, but it was feeling too much like actual work.

I will probably start posting them up in batches starting this weekend. I typically go to BZF for the people, so the first batch will focus around the people there and not so much about the cars.
    86na - BlueZ
    Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
    85t - Mr Tickles

Originally posted by adamvann3 View Post
    Haha, I am notoriously a late poster on event photos. I started going through some of them last night, but it was feeling too much like actual work.

I will probably start posting them up in batches starting this weekend. I typically go to BZF for the people, so the first batch will focus around the people there and not so much about the cars.
    The people are the best part. Its why I didn't take many pictures, except of groups of people. That, and the fact that cell phone pictures suck - especially my broken-lens pictures. lol
    - VG30DET (HE341) 86 300ZX - 1982 280ZX Turbo - Headered NA 1986 300ZX 2+2 - 2000 Xterra -

I got a couple people photos. I'll go through those first as well.

And yes, BZF people are best people.

2001 Mazda Miata LS
    also a 1989 Nissan 240SX

The much-awaited BZF peoples.

2001 Mazda Miata LS
    also a 1989 Nissan 240SX

Love the pics of a bunch of guys standing around the car with a bunch of tools next to it in the motel parking lot.

Makes me wanna go so you guys can help me fix all the little things in a parking lot haha.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________
    "Aim towards the Enemy." --
    Instruction printed on US Rocket Launcher

86 N/A:Rebuilt Autotragic, Cat Delete, PRW-2, Poly Bushings, MSA sway bars, Pioneer HU and Speakers, Sleepy Eyes
    Current 0-60: 10.0 flat =[

This year was pretty light on the breakage.... but that's probably because half of us don't even bring our Zs anymore? Things did break still though, so at least the tradition continued!
    1985 NA2T(now RB) * 1988 SS x2 * 1984 AE x3 * 2006 350Z

Okay, the last batch by Kimbro begs for a caption contest…
    '86 NA - original owner (1986-93) and final owner (2005-present)

My build thread: http://z31performance.com/showthread…-Got-mine-back

Was that TJ (DudeZX) from TN minus the hair?
    1986zxt w/ '86, 56k mile, na engine (turbo bits swapped), K&N intake, 3" CM Performance turbo-back exhaust, Eibachs, KYB shocks, Front Mount Intercooler (2.5" plumbing), Turbosmart MBC/9 lbs, recirculating BOV, ASCO plenum, dual fans, Maxima alt, Champion 3 row Radiator.

2013 Ford Taurus SHO Performance Package

Originally posted by PrideZ31
    Love the pics of a bunch of guys standing around the car with a bunch of tools next to it in the motel parking lot.

Makes me wanna go so you guys can help me fix all the little things in a parking lot haha.
    Thats what we do best, I guess. haha
    - VG30DET (HE341) 86 300ZX - 1982 280ZX Turbo - Headered NA 1986 300ZX 2+2 - 2000 Xterra -

Hah, officer burnout. Good times!

Originally posted by 1986zxt View Post
    Was that TJ (DudeZX) from TN minus the hair?
    Yup. He realized the girl hair wasn't helping his case.

2001 Mazda Miata LS
    also a 1989 Nissan 240SX

Paging Adam Vannieuwenhoven to the thread, paging Adam Vannieuwenhoven.

2001 Mazda Miata LS
    also a 1989 Nissan 240SX

Looks like a great time, I wish it wasn't 17 hours away from me! :/

Mike, you are starting to look like Abe Lincoln with that beard.... lol j/k!