IMPORT AND KIT CAR EVENT AT CARLISLE, PA MAY 15th-17th

• IMPORT AND KIT CAR EVENT AT CARLISLE, PA MAY 15th-17th

Just wanted to post about this event. Great cars every year. Z cars from MD, PA, NJ and NY even some Canadians, every gen and style. Great people, great event. 3 days if you want to camp or stay in the area. Lots of vendors with parts for just about everything that shows up. Car corrals if you want to sell.
    Close to Gettysburg and Harrisburg, Hagerstown, Baltimore and not too bad for Winchester since it's a straight shot up I-81. I have included a registration link. If you want to include your car on the show field ( recommended ) you get a 10% discount if registered by 13th of April. Use East Coast Z Nationals as club sponsor. We have our own area that is why I recommend getting on the show field. Lots of food, lots of gear. But I look forward to meeting the people every year. Hope to see some of you. Also use the Import registration unless you have a kit car or want to do something else.

http://store.carlisleevents.com/Sear…lts.asp?Cat=23

Best Always
    Zdad

IMG_1589.jpg

Anyone showing up tomorrow? Weather is going to be good. Like to see some more z owners out there.