Nismo Fiesta 2015 in Austin, TX - May 22nd-24th

• Nismo Fiesta 2015 in Austin, TX - May 22nd-24th

I didn't see anyone post this up, so here ya go!

Quoted from website (http://www.nismofiesta.com/):

Nismo Fiesta will be moving to Austin, TX this year. This year's Nismo Fiesta weekend will by May 22rd thru May 24th. NF2015 has been working closely with The Driveway Grand Prix just east of Austin. We are excited about this year's event being our biggest Nismo Fiesta to date.

Nismo Fiesta is the largest all Datsun, Nissan and Infiniti event in the country. Nismo Fiesta 2015 will consist of a three day event from May 22nd thru May 24th in Austin, TX. We will begin the event on Friday night with an opening banquet at our host hotel, the lavish Austin Airport Hilton. The opening banquet will consist of our opening monologue, a Mr. K tribute ceremony and an update from Nissan USA.

For the Saturday event, attendees have their choice of a hill country cruise through the scenic Texas hill country or a full track day at Austin's own Driveway Racetrack. After a long day in the driver’s seat, the host hotel will allow for a relaxed mixer back at the host hotel where there will be a live band and much more.

Sunday's event is the largest portion of the 3 days of NF2015. The event will be held back at the Driveway Racetrack and will consist of an all Datsun/Nissan/Infiniti car show, a full course kart racing track, a mobile dyno, raffle prizes, a multitude of sponsors and vendors as well. We have a great event planned for you and hope to see you again this year.

I'll be going, and I'm hoping I get to finally meet Mr. FlawleZ if he goes, I missed him last year!

I'll be there…
    TAZ31 = That's A Z31

CURRENT Z's
    1984 300ZX AE (Project)
    1987 300ZX Turbo GL (5/87 - Black) (TAZ31)
    2004 350Z Silverstone Enthusiast (Daily)
    2001 Ford F150 Lightning (Domestic Mistress)

TAZ31 = That's A Z31

CURRENT Z's
    1984 300ZX AE (Project)
    1987 300ZX Turbo GL (5/87 - Black) (TAZ31)
    2004 350Z Silverstone Enthusiast (Daily)
    2001 Ford F150 Lightning (Domestic Mistress)