Car and Driver Cars and Coffee meet. Ann Arbor, MI Aug 8 2015

• Car and Driver Cars and Coffee meet. Ann Arbor, MI Aug 8 2015

"Save the date: Saturday, August 8th 2015 we'll be hosting our 2015 summer edition of Cars and Coffee! More info to come so check back for details.

In keeping with tradition, we will have donuts from Washtenaw Dairy, fresh local brew, and a plethora of metal to drool over. New this year, we'll have a Car and Driver pop-up store where you can purchase all your favorite C/D gear.

If you would like to coordinate a section where your car club can park together, please contact me directly: [email protected]"

Here's a link to the FB page! https://www.facebook.com/events/1615534585356688/

I brought my 85NA out last year, and there was a sexy red kouki outside of the show for a while. Sorry this is short notice, I totally forgot this section of the forum existed lol. Last year you got some free donuts, a free shirt, free mug, and some stickerz. Tons of great cars, and some really interesting people to talk to. As far as I know, there will be a food truck too this year.
    " I spend another hour trying to rip the bolt out of the subframe, pausing every five minutes to scream and contemplate how I get myself into these situations. Two cars over, a guy urinates. I watch the steam waft off of the fresh puddle in the gravel. It merges with the blowing snow and is cut by the aerodynamic wedge of a nearby Fiero. Beautiful. Another pry and the carrier finally falls to earth. I walk out of there $80 lighter, which makes me more mad." - Brian Kolar

Here's a map for parking. The red square is where show cars will be. The other funky arrows show where people who drive 90s Cavaliers and Pontiac Trans Sports should park.
    " I spend another hour trying to rip the bolt out of the subframe, pausing every five minutes to scream and contemplate how I get myself into these situations. Two cars over, a guy urinates. I watch the steam waft off of the fresh puddle in the gravel. It merges with the blowing snow and is cut by the aerodynamic wedge of a nearby Fiero. Beautiful. Another pry and the carrier finally falls to earth. I walk out of there $80 lighter, which makes me more mad." - Brian Kolar

I didn't even end up going. I was out of town. Here's the coverage:
    http://blog.caranddriver.com/car-and…gallery-video/

That red S30 tho :O :O :O

That red S30 is Brian May's car. (Phreak'Dout) I bought my shiro from him.
    Shiro Special # 981 Being assembled in my spare time Chromoly acquired!
    Originally posted by BoostedMamma
    Heads up makes teh panties drop. BUT I don't have a penis OR a fast car, so I guess my opinion doesn't count.

That's the only thing that really caught my eye in the gallery. That and the super clean Sentra. That S30 is amazing. Those Watanabes! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

He lives in Ypsi and is a really good guy. He works right down the street from the house. One day we should have a garage day and work on something. Side note, Laith was over… He broke a stub axle.
    Shiro Special # 981 Being assembled in my spare time Chromoly acquired!
    Originally posted by BoostedMamma
    Heads up makes teh panties drop. BUT I don't have a penis OR a fast car, so I guess my opinion doesn't count.

He lives in Ypsi? I live in Ypsi! I saw the pics of Laith's carnage! Lets put SS back together! I'm sure it'll only take a few mins, right? :P