Do Not Sh*t on FS and WTB ads

• Do Not Sh*t on FS and WTB ads

A board member reported a few of you guys crapping all over someone's WTB ad.

DO NOT post in these threads with your opinions. They are for business use. To reiterate:

SATAN wrote: 4. Do not reply to peoples posts unless you genuinely interested in the item and are considering buying it. We do not need any "That is cool!" or "If I had the money…" or "That item is a piece of crap" or anything like that. If you do, it will most likely be deleted.

Do not reply if you don't have intentions to buy!

That applies to WTB ads also.

Once again, please attempt to control your need to voice your opinion in every thread. No one received warnings.

This is your warning warning.

Sorry, one of mine got deleted, I guess it could have technically be considered "shitting". Was trying to be genuinely helpful though.

"Beer is proof that god wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin

I'm guilty. I thought it was helpful advice. Some of the posts in that thread were deleted but I see mine is still there so maybe the mods agreed lol.
    You don't know how hard it was to refrain from commenting on the ad for the $48 NGK plug wires :nanan?re

We have a great PM system. Try using that. This way we can be helpful, without initiating off topic debate or a flurry of opinion.

Some of you guys (me included) have good intentions, so use PMs.

Keep these threads clean.

If you have the need to praise some ones car they are selling publicly, and they don't have a members ride, go ahead and post a thread in social or members rides.

Also FS threads aren't a place for feedback, positive or negative. There is a forum for that also.

Thanks.

Again.

The For Sale Section is not a social forum.

IF you have a comment PM the OP
    or start a thread in the Social Lounge, or the Members Ride thread.

Please do not post unless you are interested in purchasing said offering.