Feedback improvement idea

• Feedback improvement idea

I'd like to recommend a search box at the top of the feedback section for typing in user names.

It would keep a members' feedback all together in one thread and mods from having to merge them.

While I have very limited feedback left on Z31- there are already 3 separate posts. Thanks.
    Everything is Meaningless.

I thought about this, and what would have to be done to do it. Then I clicked search, selected the feedback forum, and typed the name of somebody I was looking for. Came right up. It works pretty well for anybody seriously looking for feedback on somebody.

If you have a few threads you would like us to combine, just let us (and of the moderators) know.

Jason84NA2T wrote: I thought about this, and what would have to be done to do it. Then I clicked search, selected the feedback forum, and typed the name of somebody I was looking for. Came right up. It works pretty well for anybody seriously looking for feedback on somebody.

If you have a few threads you would like us to combine, just let us (and of the moderators) know.
    Thanks for the tip. I'm still learning to navigate peripheral features of the site.
    Everything is Meaningless.