Deleting your own posts (if no one has replied)

• Deleting your own posts (if no one has replied)

It seems a lot of people these days will post a WTB ad, forsale ad, or a post in the wrong section, then they get what they wanted, sell their item, or realize their mistake and they edit the post and ask a moderator to delete it. You can delete your own posts so long as no one has replied to them. If you do this, you could lighten the work on the mods so they can tend to more important moderator things.

To the bottom right of your post, you will find a "X" button, if you click this button it will ask you if you want to delete your post, then just click "YES"

- VG30DET (HE341) 86 300ZX - 1982 280ZX Turbo - Headered NA 1986 300ZX 2+2 - 2000 Xterra -

Yes. Thank you. I see this quite often, but can't reply to tell them, or it won't allow it to be deleted.

This could have come in handy for me. I didn't know you could delete your own thread.
    1988 SS #71

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

If usually lock these FS or WTB once a transaction has commenced so there is a brief record, in the case of an issue, and can be later referenced in a feedback thread.

So feed free to edit as "Sold" or "Purchased and the thread can be locked till adim cleans old post.

vagabond wrote: If usually lock these FS or WTB once a transaction has commenced so there is a brief record, in the case of an issue, and can be later referenced in a feedback thread.

So feed free to edit as "Sold" or "Purchased and the thread can be locked till adim cleans old post.
    But those who post in the wrong section on accident should know how to delete their own post.
    - VG30DET (HE341) 86 300ZX - 1982 280ZX Turbo - Headered NA 1986 300ZX 2+2 - 2000 Xterra -

No doubt, I'm not disagreeing. Just my perspective with what I'm referring to.

Nevermind, I see whats up.
    98 Maxima SE 5-speed. Daily
    07.5 Silverado Duramax. 650whp. Weekend Sled Puller. It just never ends.
    86/88 Turbo Project.
    90TT. GT675RS turbos, 3" exhaust, 740cc Nismo injectors, Wiseco Forged Pistons, and much more!! 574whp on 25psi on 93. Gone!