Signature Size

• Signature Size

can we get a width/height detection plugin or something installed? This shit is getting ridiculous.

Every week, someone changes there shit, and I feel like i'm visiting a Model T ford rebuilders forum where everyone has photos the size of an 8x10 glossy in their sig because each of them are all over the combined age of the entire membership on this board and have no idea how to resize a photo.

Careless wrote: can we get a width/height detection plugin or something installed? This shit is getting ridiculous.

Every week, someone changes there shit, and I feel like i'm visiting a Model T ford rebuilders forum where everyone has photos the size of an 8x10 glossy in their sig because each of them are all over the combined age of the entire membership on this board and have no idea how to resize a photo.
    I can sympathize with this. I think setting some sort of constraints would be good.
    Originally posted by Andrew84zx
    tell her your car is so fast it will make her panties fly off
    545 RWHP & 540 RWTQ

I think yours is about the perfect size for a max format.
    I would say a less height- but I don't have an issue with 600x160 - which is close to what you have, only wider… or even 600x120.

I don't know how many plugin-hacks have been installed on this forum so I'm not sure how easy that would be at this point anyway. Last time I dealt with phpBB it was "cumbersome" to say the least.

I can't remember, but I think phpBB3 has the ability to limit photo size and number in the sig built in?

Is mine too big for you Raff? :P
    - VG30DET (HE341) 86 300ZX - 1982 280ZX Turbo - Headered NA 1986 300ZX 2+2 - 2000 Xterra -

Careless wrote: I think yours is about the perfect size for a max format.
    I would say a less height- but I don't have an issue with 600x160 - which is close to what you have, only wider… or even 600x120.

I don't know how many plugin-hacks have been installed on this forum so I'm not sure how easy that would be at this point anyway. Last time I dealt with phpBB it was "cumbersome" to say the least.
    I use this same sig on probably 20+ forums so it had to be sized correctly.
    Originally posted by Andrew84zx
    tell her your car is so fast it will make her panties fly off
    545 RWHP & 540 RWTQ

you mean there's no limit?…so I could make mine way bigger? sweet!

Foreign and Domestic Autocare

One could alway just edit the display options and turn signature off ..
    '84Z31 GLL turbo|theZenthusiast site: http://www.thezenthusiast.com |

Originally posted by maronee
    PS - by the way your Z31's famous here in japan, dude!!

A bigger signature picture is better, if you are compensating for the size of your penis. :nanan?re

1988 300ZX Turbo, Shiro Special #760
    1988 300ZX Turbo Automatic (wife's car)
    1991 Hard-body 2WD

http://zccw.org/zccw/?page_id=1215

Just put a photo of your penis in your signature, problem solved.

That way, nobody's photo would be "to large" :nanan?re

__________________________________________________ _____

84 AE/Shiro #683/Shiro #820/84 Turbo

NEW SIG BRAH!!

Doesn't bother me on my comp, but it is hell on my phone, lol.

Edit: Longcat ftw. /thread
    1985 NA2T(now RB) * 1988 SS x2 * 1984 AE x3 * 2006 350Z

LOL @ longcat.

glad I posted this now.

Reason I made this thread was because I was on the can and browsing on my phone and kept scrolling passed posts just to get over the "signature image" hump that some people have here.

Eh, browsing on an HTC incredible isn't bad. I think my previous Droid 1 had lower resolution, so it would be frustrating at times..

I usually scroll over the BS postings and zoom in on useful members responses, you can usually determine whats worth your time by the thread title

The problem isn't determining worthwhile threads, people wouldn't be complaining about signatures if that were the case, as you can't see signatures when viewing lists of threads. The problem is sorting through the fluff within a thread once you get there and want to find useful information. This will always be a problem though so you just learn to deal with it
    1985 NA2T(now RB) * 1988 SS x2 * 1984 AE x3 * 2006 350Z

OK85ZX wrote: The problem is sorting through the fluff within a thread once you get there and want to find useful information. This will always be a problem though so you just learn to deal with it
    correct, and yes it's a problem we'll always deal with- but its the same huge images over and over again.

whatever. its prob not gonna change. just thought i'd mention it because it's shitty. nice to know i'm not the only one that thinks so.