Is z31 performance racist?

[quote]Steve88t wrote:
    Originally posted by Jason84NA2T
    You have a good point and I do agree; I will add those two flags.
    As long as you own the site, you put what you want on there.
    Bah, don't say stuff like that…
    It's not as if it were for me. If you understand my motives, in this instance the fact that I created it does not mean it's entirely mine to dictate. Each member is really a shareholder in Z31Performance.

[quote]Jason84NA2T wrote: [quote=Steve88t]
    It's not as if it were for me. If you understand my motives, in this instance the fact that I created it does not mean it's entirely mine to dictate. Each member is really a shareholder in Z31Performance.
    thanks jason.. as a shareholder i vote NO on the mexican flag and NO on the french flag.

hajaa so you like to pick on people with not many posts!!!!

yes put the flag - well i actualy dont care but i just wondering why it wasn there a mexican flag- iam not mexican, iam from chile south america but live in mexico like coso rck also a member to this forum

As i walk thru the valley of rice, i fear no Honda, cause boost is with me.....
    85-Turbo-5 speed,BOV,FMI,15Psi,Mustang rims,
    87-Turbo-Automatic w/overdrive,LSD, Stock

[quote]Chris86NA2T wrote: [quote=Jason84NA2T][quote=Steve88t]
    thanks jason.. as a shareholder i vote NO on the mexican flag and NO on the french flag.

As a shareholder and contributing member I trust Jason to make the decision so run 'em up
    I always come straight to the forums so I never noticed there were flags on that page.
    BTW, BajaCaliZ, as a resident of Texas I'm just frickin amazed that there are actually people who emigrate to
    Mexico 8)
    Now call me a racist but post your email addy so my latino buds can lol at you 8)

I updated the main page and made the image descriptions correct for the countries. Now when you mouseover a flag it should tell you what country it is from. We have members representing each of them.

Chris86NA2T wrote: thanks jason.. as a shareholder i vote NO on the mexican flag and NO on the french flag.
    Your vote counted, but you lost 2-1 because nobody else voted :lol:

Any other countries maybe I missed that we should add/exclude?

BTW, BajaCaliZ, as a resident of Texas I'm just frickin amazed that there are actually people who emigrate to Mexico 8)
    Now call me a racist but post your email addy so my latino buds can lol at you 8)
    Well jn1cz you would be amazed at how many people emigrate to mexico
    now if you want my e-mail to ask a question about z or comment on some engine problems ok, but if you just want it to be an a-hole well just remember this is a z comunity, we are suposed to be helpful, friendly people not to hate each other but to get together in one thing - the z31

As i walk thru the valley of rice, i fear no Honda, cause boost is with me.....
    85-Turbo-5 speed,BOV,FMI,15Psi,Mustang rims,
    87-Turbo-Automatic w/overdrive,LSD, Stock

BajaCaliZ wrote: BTW, BajaCaliZ, as a resident of Texas I'm just frickin amazed that there are actually people who emigrate to Mexico 8)
    now if you want my e-mail to ask a question about z or comment on some engine problems ok, but if you just want it to be an a-hole well just remember this is a z comunity, we are suposed to be helpful, friendly people not to hate each other but to get together in one thing - the z31
    Now people are just getting off-topic. We obviously can't please everyone, but please refrain from further comment on that particular subject in this thread. You are more than able to start a thread in the social lounge if you feel like continuing the discussion.

Jason84NA2T wrote: Any other countries maybe I missed that we should add/exclude?
    i think domingo is from spain ?? but he's not on too often.

BajaCaliZ wrote: BTW, BajaCaliZ, as a resident of Texas I'm just frickin amazed that there are actually people who emigrate to Mexico 8)

Sorry Jason but I can't let that one slide:

I would indeed be amazed at mass immigration to Mexico BajaCaliZ but the only thing I'm really amazed about is your post. Where the hell did that come from? Nothing in my post was even close to being antagonistic towards anyone. All
    of my friends are "minorities" but that has more to do with where I live and work than any cultural wannabe-ism or liberal diversity bs. And believe me we have a lot of fun with the stereotype jokes and cultural differences. You started the thread so deal with the responses and stop being such a whiner. BTW I appreciate your offer and I'll keep it in mind.

Jason84NA2T wrote:
    Any other countries maybe I missed that we should add/exclude?
    The Australian flag isn't even on there!
    http://youtube.com/c/zcartube

LOL I think the main splash page supposed to say in a way "we are international" and not meant to offend anyone if the flag is not there. most of the flags there were possibly based off the top of Jasons head when he was putting it together.

I know thats how my spic ass would have done it. (I am Puerto Rican myself)
    Gone - 1988 Shiro
    2004 BMW 330Ci
    2005 BMW 330i
    1991 Twin Turbo Z's (Red and Black)
    http://www.E46Turbo330Ci.com

Can't believe I forgot the Aussies!

NIVO wrote: LOL I think the main splash page supposed to say in a way "we are international" and not meant to offend anyone if the flag is not there. most of the flags there were possibly based off the top of Jasons head when he was putting it together.

I know thats how my spic ass would have done it. (I am Puerto Rican myself)
    You, my friend, have hit the nail on the head. That's exactly what my overweight cracker ass was doing/thinking when I put it together.

Yay Aussie flag! LOL Although i was born in NZ so that's kinda kewl that the NZ flag got up there, I've lived in Australia almost all my life though and there would be lots more Z dudes from Oz than Nz…
    http://youtube.com/c/zcartube

Why not just use a animated gif of the globe and please everyone.

Oh, wait…that might offend those Z enthusiasts on the north and south poles…
    and those poor owners in Greenland, they barely get a blip before the Americas hog all the attention…

sheesh.

84 AE/Shiro #683/Shiro #820/84 Turbo

don't dis the Z31 owning aliens either!
    Those who are willing to settle for less than the best quite often get it