Need some help..

• Need some help..

Car starts up cold no problem. If I go for a drive and shut it down, then start it again after half hour it acts like its flooded. It then idles way down to almost stall point 400-500 rpm. I have put in new injectors, plugs. Also ran codes and came up with 13, 23, 24, 31. 23 I can adjust 24 & 31 not a issue. 13 I tryed testing, Entire circuit (3.48 resistance) Harness, pin 23/26 (0) 23/26 (0) 26/36 (0.01). I did test 3 but didn't have a resistor, just used a jumper wire at plug and tested at pins with a 0.23 probably means nothing. This was acting up at the end of last year before I put it away. I'll try vacumn leak down test tomorrow just because I'm running around now. Any help/ direction would be great from anybody at this point. Thanks.
    1984 300zx 50th Anniversary

I'm facing a similar if not the same issue. I'm not throwing any codes, however. What I've done so far to no avail is replace the 02 sensor, CHTS, checked subharness for CHTS, and cleaned the MAF. I've been recommended to do a compression test and boost leak test. I'm recommending the same to you. Oh, and doesn't this belong in the repairs section?
    "When you approach the world with the apron of a servant, you're allowed to go places you can't if you approach it with the crown of a king."~Jon Foreman
    86 NA2T. Remanufactured NA engine. T3, intercooled, 13 lb boost. 3" turbo back CM exhaust w/cat, DXD Stage II clutch, blow-through w/ BOV, E-fans, short shifter.

I thought about the O2 sensor but after looking at posts thought I would try all else before dishing out $100 for something I don't need. I'll try leak down today and post results. Anyone else throw something at me to try, thanks.
    P.S I think I'm in the correct section, random questions by inexpereanced people that are trying to learn about basic repair and modifications (but I may stand corrected).

OK, did the boost leak test today and found 4 leaks, 2 small around threaded plugs, 1 in brake booster line and 1 coming through the wires in the FICD solenoid which I replaced. What I did find was the plug going into the CHTS was a little corroded so I cleaned this up sprayed some contact cleaner on everything I could and started putting it back together. Not there yet but I'll try it tomorrow. Question would this cause my first reading to be 3.48 where as it should be around 2.9 range. I don't think the leaks where my problem but its good to fix them, I'll still take any input here if you got an idea :idea: :idea: