Subframe bushing question

• Subframe bushing question

So I recently did some rust repair on my 87 turbo under both seats. Had to cut out the major rust holes and reweld in 16g sheet metal in it's place. Now the problem is where the subframe bolts into the floor under the seats, I had to remove that subframe brace. Does anyone know what exactly that bushing is called so I can replace it. Mine is trashed. When the next winter comes I plan to replace all my subframe bushings but just those for now so I can take her out. Any help is apreciated

talking about the approx 4" round bushing? It's called the rear subframe bushing. Make sure the spike coming out of the floor that goes thru the bushing is not rusted away from the body.

1986 300ZX Turbo…sold
    1990 Skyline GT-R…new money pit
    2014 Juke Nismo RS 6-speed…daily

Yea that's about how big it is. And the two spikes in the floor actually busted through the bottom of my car and was the reason I started the repair. Every thing was welded up and was drilled back into it's normal place

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/PSDC06D/23-4148. Now just for clarification reasons. Is this the bushing kit I need? It just looks smaller then what came out.

That's it. Just put that in my car last week.

1986 300ZX Turbo…sold
    1990 Skyline GT-R…new money pit
    2014 Juke Nismo RS 6-speed…daily

Right on man. Really apreciate it