Injector clip retainers.

• Injector clip retainers.

Si im not sure where all 6 of mine went…any ideas for replacement? I really dont want to run with nothing holding my clips on my injectors, I was thinkin safety wire around them nice and snug. nowhere else in town has what im looking for.
    1989 Nissan 300zx Turbo "MAW Edition"
    viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10617

orrrrrrr you could buy them from nissan. they're a separate part number from the plastic clip itself.

I'd replace all 6 of the connectors with quick release ones off a GM.
    - VG30DET (HE341) 86 300ZX - 1982 280ZX Turbo - Headered NA 1986 300ZX 2+2 - 2000 Xterra -

Careless wrote: orrrrrrr you could buy them from nissan. they're a separate part number from the plastic clip itself.
    O rly? Do you know what that number is? I tried getting them from my dealership and they couldnt find them. and what are the quickreleases you speak of?

michaelp wrote: I'd replace all 6 of the connectors with quick release ones off a GM.
    whats the quick release ones off of?
    86 NA
    87 Turbo
    Member of the "zetto sun-ichi" group

Local MN car forum/club anyone welcome..... fivezeroseven.net join!

I just went to the junk yard yesterday and got 6 injector clips off of 2 non turbo eclipses they are the ones that just click on and you can take them off by pressing the sides in real nice if you can do it. O and they were 2nd gen eclipses they fit right on factory injectors

id really rather not do alot of hack and solder on my harness…lol

If they use the same sumitomo/yazaki contacts, you can de-pin the contacts from your
    current connector housings with a small jewelers screwdriver and re-pin them into the
    other connector housings. No need to splice/solder anything.

edit: I recently spliced all new injector connectors into the harness on one of my shiros.
    I found that the wires were brittle to the point of cracking when bent. Splicing in new
    wires turned out to be the best solution. Unfortunately, the old retainers got tossed.

84 AE/Shiro #683/Shiro #820/84 Turbo