how long does it take to get regrinds

• how long does it take to get regrinds

Anyone know the turn around time for schnieder cams?

Schneider cams are garbage. Go with isky cams. I believe turn around is about a week or two.

1988 570zx SS Edition

Originally posted by Neil86t
    Just get a slick paint job like mine and its all good. I had a girl that said she wanted to lick my car. She ended up licking my sack…end of story. Bitch ain't gonna lick my car.

Ive thought about isky how do I order? Over phone Im guessing don't see anything on the site.

You can call.

1988 570zx SS Edition

Just get a slick paint job like mine and its all good. I had a girl that said she wanted to lick my car. She ended up licking my sack…end of story. Bitch ain't gonna lick my car.

bleakdragonmage wrote: Schneider cams are garbage. Go with isky cams. I believe turn around is about a week or two.
    That is solely your opinion.

I and a good amount of other members here run the Schneider re-grind cams.

If broken in properly per their instructions, you will have no problems.

I run the 274-70h cams and difference is night and day compared to stock.

[quote]amreboot wrote:
    Originally posted by bleakdragonmage
    Schneider cams are garbage. Go with isky cams. I believe turn around is about a week or two.

Not just my opinion and yes they may work and run without problems, but they could be out of spec. If i remember correctly SATAN had ordered their cams and measured them UPON ARRIVAL and had found them to be not the correct specs. And by that i mean not the wrong cams, but off by degrees. And this was on more than 1 set IIRC. And i believe isky is cheaper. Well, i know it is for me because they're local and i can pick them up.

1988 570zx SS Edition

[quote]bleakdragonmage wrote: [quote=amreboot]
    Originally posted by bleakdragonmage

Not just my opinion and yes they may work and run without problems, but they could be out of spec. If i remember correctly SATAN had ordered their cams and measured them UPON ARRIVAL and had found them to be not the correct specs. And by that i mean not the wrong cams, but off by degrees. And this was on more than 1 set IIRC. And i believe isky is cheaper. Well, i know it is for me because they're local and i can pick them up.
    Do you also know that Satan sold his ISKY's and went back to Schneider before he parted with the vg30?

If you google you will see that all re-grinds (all manufactures) have a potential of being out of spec. That's why its highly recommended that you measure.
    I called Schnedier and even they said to do so before installing.

I measured mine, all in spec.

amreboot wrote:
    Do you also know that Satan sold his ISKY's and went back to Schneider before he parted with the vg30?

If you google you will see that all re-grinds (all manufactures) have a potential of being out of spec. That's why its highly recommended that you measure.
    I called Schnedier and even they said to do so before installing.

I measured mine, all in spec.
    Actually i didn't know that he went back to schneider. But then again i've never followed his build as closely as most… But i searched through some of his posts and i never found anything that said he switched back to Schneider either… But then again, i also dont really talk to SATAN so yea…

1988 570zx SS Edition