problem with the AC

• problem with the AC

hi guys, my problem is that when i turn on the AC, the air only comes from the upper vents that are in the dashboard as it was selected to defrost the windshield. i took out the climate control unit (not digital) to see its condition, i even opened, but seems its ok; the fuse it's ok too, is there any relay for the AC?
    thanks for any info…

They aren't electric doors, they run on vacuum, check for leaks

^^

Had the exact same problem.
    Took a bit of following vacuum diagrams and what not but I got it to function again.

I had a retaining clip come off my mix door…

thanks guys =D.... i'm trying to find out how my vacuum hoses are set....recently i took it to a mechanic and messed up the order of the hoses…is it necessary to have the heater control valve to solve this, my fell off because of rust in it…

thanks !!

also, if there is no heater control valve could it cause overheating problems with the car?

thanks

I having the same problem, Cold AC only working on the Dashboard. Cant figure out why, vacum lines seems fine and i even replace most of them. Still trying to figure it out, if anyone has a diagram on this please let us know

Restore it, Don't crush it. They don't make them like this anymore.

Scott
    85 Turbo, original owner, restored
    93 NA Babied

IMG_20151022_093408953_HDR.jpg look what I foundIMG_20151022_093408953_HDR.jpg with the help diagram I'm can location all the lines, thank you so much!