Adjusting idle rpm

• Adjusting idle rpm

My z was na converted to turbo I switched to turbo idle controls and I have big reground cams. Problem I'm having is my car cold has to be set to idle at about 900 rpm to not stall but as soon as it warms up the idle jumps to 1400 rpm. The car runs fine like this but if my driving speed takes me below 1400 rpm when I'm off the gas the car bucks like a bronco. If I lower the warmed up idle speed then it's to low to idle when cold. Any ideas? Also have nistune incase it might have settings I can play with that I don't realize. I adjust the idle by the little screw that opens the throttle body.
    The saing goes you save the best for last which is why the letter Z was chosen as the last letter of the alphabet. It is also why it was chosen to represent the best car of the 80's.

Respect the Z

What year ECU is the car? Have you adjusted any values in NIStune for timing or warm up tables?
    Originally posted by Andrew84zx
    tell her your car is so fast it will make her panties fly off
    545 RWHP & 540 RWTQ

It's an 88t fed 5 speed ecu. I haven't adjusted anything myself but I am running a program I found online that was for a similar build of z to hold my car over till I get to the dyno. It was a 450hp tune I found its not perfect but doesn't work to bad has a few holes in the fuel map that act wierd but better than anything I did on my own
    The saing goes you save the best for last which is why the letter Z was chosen as the last letter of the alphabet. It is also why it was chosen to represent the best car of the 80's.

Respect the Z

probably get the correct tune for your set up and it will work perfectly
    http://z31performance.com/showthread…2-2-(-now-NA2T
    My build thread (: