romulator question

• romulator question

I don't know if I'm in the right section but I'm getting the transtronics romulator and there are 2 different ones on the website. Does it matter which one I get? What are the differences? http://secure.transtronics.com/EPROM_Emulator.html

Never mind I found it I need the 1. I still wouldn't mind knowing the difference though

For the cost, you should just get Nistune and have it installed and be done with it. Nistune is only ~$280 installed on the ECU, then the software license is $~$220 or so? Then you can do as many Z31 ECUs of that type as your heart desires for ~$280 installed. Its way more effective, actually burns to the PROM…no emulation, real time tuning etc. Romulator is a thing of the past.
    - VG30DET (HE341) 86 300ZX - 1982 280ZX Turbo - Headered NA 1986 300ZX 2+2 - 2000 Xterra -

Yeah I understand that that but I'm on a budget currently I paid 179 for the romulator I couldn't justify the 500 for the nistune. I'm ok using older technology I found plenty of info on using it

Hell that's almost what I paid for the car!