Felpro intake gaskets

• Felpro intake gaskets

So the metal and rubber ones compared to the gray and blue Fel pro gaskets what's everyone's experience? I had the metal ones and took off my intakes for newer ones that were polished and for bigger injectors and am going to be using a hx35. Will I be fine not having to worry about sealing issues at the boost levels I be running, probably around 15 to 20 at the most with the holset.
    1989 Nissan 300zx Turbo "MAW Edition"
    viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10617

fel pro intake gaskets suck 1000%… every single one i used on my z leaked, on 3 different engines, all smooth. oem gaskets fixed it.

head gaskets by fel pro are aight, i never had one fail. everyone else seems to hate em though.. maybe its a regional thing?

Project Black Betty

I have one on my car, haven't noticed and leaking.
    Prius… because Pretentious wouldn't fit across the back of the car…

Cheap, Fast, Reliable - pick any two

My 1986 Turbo Build

I think I'm going to just tear it all down and put in my built heads and ISKY cams....and get msl head gaskets and arp head studs to suit…go big or go home haha, as it goes back together again it'll get some stronger intake gaskets

Felpros never done me wrong I had them on my engine tore it down and they were cherry, no leaks whatsoever. I would say if the matting surface is pitted they will more than likely leak. 1 advantage to the felpro is you can port match if you've done any port work.

Are we talking about the gray and blue ones yea? Not the steel and rubber. I put in the gray and blue ones becuase I had them around, think I may get some steel and rubber tho…

I'm talking about the ones that match your car…haaaa

Ha, funny guy lol, what's your setup? Turbo? Built?