Getting my car back on the road.

• Getting my car back on the road.

Alright so my cars been off the road long enough and I want to get some maintenance out of the way and start acquiring parts for my up and coming 5 speed swap.
    First on the list is to do the timing belt, then see about either buying a new flywheel or possibly resurfacing the very rusty one that came out of my parts car.
    What are your guys thoughts on aftermarket flywheels? Anything you guys love? Lightened make an impact at all?
    And for clutches, this will be my first standard car. I have almost no experience with a manual (a couple of days with a buddies Integra, that's it)
    So I have no idea what to look for.
    And finally I need a 2+2 driveshaft for a 71C. Parts car was a 2+0. Mines not. Sadface.

1986 2+2 Turbo autocraptastic
    1986 300ZX factory Turbo 2+2 5 speed swap. 1985 Toyota MR2. Floor boards gone. Good fabrication practice.

Find the driveshaft before you do the swap… aftermarket flywhhels are fine, but depending on your rusty one, resurface might fix it, does it have any significant pitting?

I don't think so but I'll grab a pic of it. It's got some bluish spots on it. Of course i'll get the driveshaft is going to be before I even pull my auto lol, Still need to drive it for a while till I get the parts.
    1986 300ZX factory Turbo 2+2 5 speed swap. 1985 Toyota MR2. Floor boards gone. Good fabrication practice.

I have a 87 2+2 parts car with everything you need for a manual swap located in Tacoma

1988 300ZX Turbo, Shiro Special #760
    1988 300ZX Turbo Automatic (wife's car)
    1991 Hard-body 2WD

http://zccw.org/zccw/?page_id=1215