VG30 oil filter adaptor plate size?

• VG30 oil filter adaptor plate size?

I know this information is somewhere on the forum, but the only related post I could find provided (maybe?) the answer as a broken link to another forum post, and I could not find that particular post through several keyword searches. I really tried, guys. I just can't seem to find exactly what I'm looking for:

I'm looking at buying an oil filter adaptor plate so I can hook up supplementary oil pressure/temp monitoring, and I don't know if I'm buying the right size. The one I THINK I want has M20 threads (link here) but it specifies only the 350Z and Sentra 2.5L for Nissan comptibility. The "3/4 UNF 16" version says "some Nissans" so that's not much help either.

It's the M20, right?

Thanks in advance, and apologies for the n00b question.
    Zoey - 1987 Z31T GLL - HKS EVC / CM SS 3" turbo-back / Stance GR+
    Black Betty - 2014 Audi C7 S6 APR1

Try looking for one for a 240SX or a Z32, they both use the same filter as the Z31.
    Prius… because Pretentious wouldn't fit across the back of the car…

Cheap, Fast, Reliable - pick any two

My 1986 Turbo Build

Hmm, according to a couple Google searches, the ones for the S-series and Z32 actually are the 3/4 UNF-16. I did know those other models used the same size filter but it never occurred to me to search for information on them instead of on the Z31.

Thanks Jaq!
    Zoey - 1987 Z31T GLL - HKS EVC / CM SS 3" turbo-back / Stance GR+
    Black Betty - 2014 Audi C7 S6 APR1