basic questions about stance coilover by a newbie

• basic questions about stance coilover by a newbie

Hello,

I would like to upgrade my suspensions soon, i see the stance coilover look great and has a good reputation here.

But it is direct compatible to install or need some conversions or modifications to install it on a stock 84 z31? i am a little bit lost to this point.

It is a good choice to take stance coilover for road and occasionnally track day ? or it will ruin the comfort ?
    I want safely lowering my car.

thanks.

Rear should be direct bolt on. Front requires the spindles from stock suspension to be welded onto the coilovers.

I was briefly thinking about it myself but Stance is only sold in the US and Iceland. You can get it shipped for roughly 300 USD or EUR but I'm worried about maintenance options in Europe. At least I've read that coilovers should be serviced to some degree every couple of years. Maybe that's not required though.

yeah, its a problem youre right,

I am actually stock but my suspensions are tired and rusty

The only solution for europe for easy maintenance is basic suspensions like bilstein + short springs ? I just saw the bilstein b6 available for the non turbo models ( dont know wheres the differences )
    I saw no coilovers for the z31 exept the stance, and the powertrix… and its only for the US.

Do you have a better idea ? whats your setup ?

I am not entirely sure what I have there since I haven't replaced anything yet. I only know the rear shocks are Koni.

If I were to replace anything I would also get Koni but that's just my impression at the moment. There are some lowering springs on the European market. I know there's Cobra Suspensions and some others
    http://www.dcperformance.co.uk/list/…san/300zx.html

I'm also still looking and considering options.

I've found bilstein for turbo, only B6 but i am not sure i can lowering my car with this shocks . heard a lot of bad things about koni.

I'll search more