strut tube part numbers

• strut tube part numbers

Could someone please tell me if these part number's are for a set of 87 turbo strut tubes 54302-11P00 and 54303-11P00. I tried searching the numbers numerous times and came up with nothing. I even called Courtesy earlier today and they said that the numbers have been superceded and they had no way of cross checking the old part numbers with the new ones. Thanks for any help.

Oh ok because they were laying under the only z in the yard and it was an 87. Thanks for the info. :-D

anybody else have any ideas about this?

At my yard they will leave good parts from car "A" with a similar model car "B" when they get rid of car A. if the '87 was not a turbo that's possibly what happened. What color were the springs marked with?

there were no springs, cartridges or anything else with the strut tubes. They were stripped clean which usually is handy to find but not in this case.

OK oh great Z31 experts So my first set of turbo strut tubes have been thrown away by a very mean x girlfriend. So at the scrap yard yesterday I found a black 88 Maxima with what looks like the same adjustable suspension that our z31 turbo's have. Has the same swith inside the car near the e-brake and the same electronics on top of the shock towers. The part numbers are 54303-26E65 on the drivers side and 54302-26E65 on the passenger side. I know the part numbers are not the same as the turbo's but does anyone know if I could use these to replace my set my x threw out? Thanks as always for any help. :-)
    The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, it's self lubricating, starts with one finger, and every four weeks it does its own oil change. It's just a pity that the management system is so f**cking tempermental.

i am going to take them anyway
    The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, it's self lubricating, starts with one finger, and every four weeks it does its own oil change. It's just a pity that the management system is so f**cking tempermental.

Are you talking about the struts or the strut tubes?

As far as the tubes and spindle castings they have been well documented on here how to tell the difference
    86na - BlueZ
    Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
    85t - Mr Tickles

I am talking only about 88 Maxima strut tubes with the same adjustable suspension as our turbo Z31's. Could they be used as a sub for turbo strut tubes? I have searched my ass off on here and the net.

pjbagnano wrote: I am talking only about 88 Maxima strut tubes with the same adjustable suspension as our turbo Z31's. Could they be used as a sub for turbo strut tubes? I have searched my ass off on here and the net.
    No
    86na - BlueZ
    Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
    85t - Mr Tickles

thanks