Emissions junk

• Emissions junk

I want to know what all emission and other stuff i can remove from my engine and still have it run.Like what all stuff can i remove that isn't nesecary for it to still run?
    "If your car cant do a burnout from a 60mph rolling start, then your engine needs more work."

"Nitrous doesn't blow up motors; Idiots with nitrous blow up motors."

Shooting for 500whp

1. Remove the entire EFI system to include computer and all sensors, fabricate a manifold and install a Holley 4 barrel carb. You will need to replace the high pressure fuel pump with a low pressure pump designed for carbs. 2. Take the CAT out and install a test pipe. 3. If you do these 2 things all emission components will be gone
    found during a SEARCH

Terrible idea putting those wheels on…

MrwassmanNA2T wrote:
    1. Remove the entire EFI system to include computer and all sensors, fabricate a manifold and install a Holley 4 barrel carb. You will need to replace the high pressure fuel pump with a low pressure pump designed for carbs. 2. Take the CAT out and install a test pipe. 3. If you do these 2 things all emission components will be gone
    found during a SEARCH
    lol

Seriously though, all you can remove is the EGR control vale and solenoid, the catalytic convertor, and the AIV (if you have it). Removing anything else requires software modifications to get things running right on idling, cold, and hot starts.
    1984 300ZXT
    1986 300ZX 2x2 NA2T
    2000 Porsche Boxster
    2007 Toyota Yaris