?turbo?

• ?turbo?

My friend has this T4 turbo he said he would sell to me for $100 what do you guys think?… I have stock internals intake, exhaust, EBCU+, BOV, FMIC, and I plan to get a 255 walbro fuel pump and injectors… I'd like a rang of 20-30psi and 400-500hp (mostly to say I can, and show I can if needed) should I go for this deal? will it help me in the long run?… He says there is slight to no shaft play and from the pictures it looks to be in pretty good shape.. My intercooler piping is 2.5" and im guessing with this monster I'll have to relocate? I've been looking to buy a GT3271 for around $700 so I'm just wondering if I should just go for the monster instead? take a look....

He said he was going to put it in his neon, but just hasn't had the money for the supporting parts… Thanks for the advice in advance! lol
    He said its out of a 93 chevy 6.2 deisel..(i know nothing about trucks)

Its out of a 6.5Turbo Diesel 6.2s never came turbocharged. Its a Borg-Warner turbo not a t4 as you say. It is not much bigger than a t-3 if any. It cant handle 500hp I have a 6.5Turbo-Diesel Blazer and us sixfive folk upgrade to the hx/hy35 out of a cummins same as us z31people upgrade to and most people dont make near 500 with a hx35 so… This turbo is not worth 100 dollers they are a dime a dozen for me anyway. Whatever you want though, put it on and tell us if it works if it does I might use mine when i get a holset 35 for my Blazer but I doubt it i will probably just put it on my Isuzu Pup 4x4 Diesel.

My super rare 6.5 Turbo Diesel Blazer.
    Loc Dog dont ride for no trick ass bitchs....WORD!

wow interesting.. Thank you for that info.. I'll just go with the GT3271 I was looking at then..