Batch Firing 1984 z31 n/a

• Batch Firing 1984 z31 n/a

Hi everyone,

I have an engine and transmission from a 1984 z31 n/a. I want to swap this into a vehicle eventually, however, I first want to make sure the engine will still run after one of my friends rebuilt it. I plan to use a standalone ECU and I have everything planned out to get it running on the stand, but I am wondering if I am batch-firing the injectors, which injectors should I pair up? Maybe it's obvious, but I looked through multiple forums and couldn't find a straight answer.

Thanks

I think this will answer your question:

http://zbum.suomiz.net/information.i…r.recall.shtml

--------------
    Legal stuff:
    **Nissan Employee**
    Any information shared is simply my own opinion and NOT the opinion of Nissan

not legal stuff:
    '88 300ZX 2+2-- driving… just details left
    '22 Q60RS-- I tell the wife it's hers…
    '87 Chaparral bowrider-- the next project
    '00 Corolla-- kids car.
    '14 E-350-- Gotta haul those kids in something.

Comment

• AIRALEX
      AIRALEX commented
      Yes, it does. Thank you!

why using stand alone? Or you don't stay stock?

Comment

• AIRALEX
      AIRALEX commented
      The reason I am using standalone is because I don't have the whole car; it was scrapped because basically the whole frame was rusted out and it had electrical issues. So, I just have the engine and transmission. I'm planning to swap it into a 260 or 280 and the standalone option I found seems to be cheaper than sourcing a OEM ecu. But at this point, I just want the cheapest way to get it running before I start sinking money into an engine that might never run.

okay. I understand. But I don't now where you from but I've got 2 original ECU's from a NA that I can sell. Probably cheaper then stand alone ECU.

Comment

• AIRALEX
      AIRALEX commented
      Thanks. I appreciate the offer, but I think I'm going to use a speeduino ecu and that's about 150$ usd. Also, the ability to tune it is enticing to me over a stock ecu.