HKS RECIRCULATING BLOW OFF QUESTION....

• HKS RECIRCULATING BLOW OFF QUESTION....

Hey Guys, currently I plugged the hose from the D/S Valve Cover breather into my HKS Rec. Blow Off and installed an aftermarket Valve Cover breather which is not CA. Smog Legal. Will I hurt anything if I put a 'T' on that same hose and plug it back into Valve Cover and run a hose from the 'T' into the Blow Off Valve to try and pass smog using HKS Emissions Label off my Interercooler???? (hope you follow this!LOL!)…

??????

whatever you do, do NOT put the 'out' from the recirc valve anywhere near your PCV rocker cover port, or intake manifold for that matter.

1988 300zxt. gt35, stance, etc. Wheels: Varrstoen ES2 18x9.5 et-13 225/40. 18x10.5 et0 245/40
    1990 jetta vr6'd

DeleriousZ wrote: ??????

whatever you do, do NOT put the 'out' from the recirc valve anywhere near your PCV rocker cover port, or intake manifold for that matter.
    …I was think of putting the 'T' at main Intake Pipe after the Mass Air Sensor where the factory breather line plugs into…if that makes sence....

If you put a T in it, and when the BOV vents, you will be sending pressurized air into the valve cover. That will possibly blow out the gasket and blow oil everywhere.

Just route the recirc somewhere else into the intake pipe.

1986 300ZX Turbo…sold
    1990 Skyline GT-R…new money pit
    2014 Juke Nismo RS 6-speed…daily

Recirc routes into intake piping before turbo inlet, but after MAF.

No pressurized air into breather..
    "produce first.talk second."