To reverse or not- a pathfinder question

• To reverse or not- a pathfinder question

So far in my NA2T project I have planned on doing a reverse install for the pathfinder manifold. I've already have cut the pathy manifold to fit for this setup and mounted my intercooler (w/ in/out on opposite sides) accordingly. But now I'm wondering if the supposed easier-to-route IC piping (due to reverse install) is really going to be better. After looking at some more pictures, it seems like a normal pathy manifold install would be great since the TB is right up front. However, my intercooler doesn't work to well for that. So my question is: do you all think the reverse install is going to be beneficial or should I go with the normal install and maybe have to bend the IC pipes a little bit more (but no 90* right at the TB).
    Here are some pictures of my car to help visualize things:
    Manifold, manifold, IC
    http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e360/ … G_0371.jpg
    http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e360/ … G_0369.jpg
    http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e360/ … G_0464.jpg
    "When you approach the world with the apron of a servant, you're allowed to go places you can't if you approach it with the crown of a king."~Jon Foreman
    86 NA2T. Remanufactured NA engine. T3, intercooled, 13 lb boost. 3" turbo back CM exhaust w/cat, DXD Stage II clutch, blow-through w/ BOV, E-fans, short shifter.

search user 'chronic' and you'll see how he did his reverse manifold mount. he's done it two different ways so you should get a good idea of it.

1988 300zxt. gt35, stance, etc. Wheels: Varrstoen ES2 18x9.5 et-13 225/40. 18x10.5 et0 245/40
    1990 jetta vr6'd

He's the one that inspired me to do the reverse swap. By saying he's done it two different ways, do you mean the original setup where the TB is by the battery and then his current TB relocating pipe? The relocating pipe might be an option for me if I can get a hold of the piping.
    "When you approach the world with the apron of a servant, you're allowed to go places you can't if you approach it with the crown of a king."~Jon Foreman
    86 NA2T. Remanufactured NA engine. T3, intercooled, 13 lb boost. 3" turbo back CM exhaust w/cat, DXD Stage II clutch, blow-through w/ BOV, E-fans, short shifter.

screamingflea wrote: He's the one that inspired me to do the reverse swap. By saying he's done it two different ways, do you mean the original setup where the TB is by the battery and then his current TB relocating pipe? The relocating pipe might be an option for me if I can get a hold of the piping.
    you can reverse mount it…but for me to run my IC piping that way, i had to run a smaller sized battery.

1988 570zx SS Edition

Originally posted by Neil86t
    Just get a slick paint job like mine and its all good. I had a girl that said she wanted to lick my car. She ended up licking my sack…end of story. Bitch ain't gonna lick my car.

I've considered relocating the battery, which I would do without a qualm but the wiring needed to run to the trunk would probably be expensive.