BOV vacuum source questions

• BOV vacuum source questions

I recently bought a BOV off EBAY for like $50 or so. It has two nipples for vacuum lines instead of one (like I see on all other blow-offs). There is one nipple on both sides of the diaphram. I'm just wondering where to hook these vacuum lines up to. The Blow-off came with a couple feet of vacuum hose and it also came with a 3-sided fitting for connecting 2 vacuum lines to one vacuum source. So do I use this fitting and just connect both nipples on the BOV to one vacuum source on the intake manifold? Or does one nipple get connected before the throttle body and the other gets connected to the other side of the throttle body? Maybe connect them to either sides of the turbo instead? If I am supposed to use two different vacuum sources, then what did they give me the three-sided fitting for? I'm going to use this as a recirculation valve. I know this is a simple question but my experience with blow-off valves is quite limited. So can somebody answer my question?? I appreciate any help/info/advice that anybody can provide. Thanks.

Here is the link to what I got. I know it is cheap but I'm interested to see how it will work. I don't know if the pictures show the two nipples or not but just wondering what vacuum source(s) to connect to it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Type-S-B … ccessories

z

i used to have a Greddy Type S, simply hook up the large vaccuum line to the intake manifold after the throttle body.
    the lower one is to be tied in somewhere in case you cant actuate the BOV. you wont have this problem.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/onefast87

you hook up the top port to somewhere after to tb and the bottom port is post turbo before tb. It actuates the bov quicker in this position and you get the cool pssh whistle sound :nanan?re
    '85 300zx turbo: exhaust, intercooler, coilovers, etc…SOLD, will be missed
    '86 300zx turbo: starting over
    '97 Dodge 2500: 12v Cummins …selling and will be missed
    '94 Jeep Cherokee: D60 Front 14b rear, both locked and 5.38 gears, 37" mtr's
    2015 Ram 2500 megacab laramie cummins black appearance package

Ok, great. that is kind of what I figured but just wanted to make sure. Thanks for the responses guys. I hope that question didn't label me as too much of a noob! HAHA :lol:

Now I just can't wait to finish gathering my NA2T parts so that I can put that Greddy copy to good use!