FSM link

• FSM link

looks like the factory service manual has a new online home (for now-- I'm betting this site will be taken down like the rest of them have).

Free Car Service Manuals from Operation CHARM — No strings attached!

There's multiple make/models in this.
    --------------
    Legal stuff:
    **Nissan Employee**
    Any information shared is simply my own opinion and NOT the opinion of Nissan

not legal stuff:
    '88 300ZX 2+2-- driving… just details left
    '22 Q60RS-- I tell the wife it's hers…
    '87 Chaparral bowrider-- the next project
    '00 Corolla-- kids car.
    '14 E-350-- Gotta haul those kids in something.

It is funny the interface looks like they warmed over an IBM Mainframe screen circa 1982 and put it up on the web, but the information is still good although pictures are very grainy, thanks for posting I am trying to hunt down the heater so I can get my local mechanic to fix my heat.

yeah… it's not as good as the carfishe one that I have a local copy of. Of course the heat/air section of that one alone is 4MB
    --------------
    Legal stuff:
    **Nissan Employee**

not legal stuff:
    '00 Corolla-- kids car.

Man was looking at your signature you must have a big garage or lots of outside parking. Q60 RS underrated car as is the maxima which Nissan stopped really doing anything to and both dropped

2 car garage and a separate 2 car workshop. The driveway goes 3 wide, but we usually have to park 2-3 cars in the front yard. Honestly, I probably need to park an old firebird in the front corner to complete the look. There's 4 kids driving plus one more with a permit, so logistics can be a bit.... difficult at times.

That Q60 is incredible. Makes the Maxima feel like a Versa, which says a lot-- the Maxima is a great car.
    --------------
    Legal stuff:
    **Nissan Employee**

not legal stuff:
    '00 Corolla-- kids car.

I found this online too. looks like the factory one.

Nissan Service Manuals - NICOclub

--------------
    Legal stuff:
    **Nissan Employee**

not legal stuff:
    '00 Corolla-- kids car.

The XenonZ31 site still has all of the scanned FSM books and some other scanned material. But the Charm project looks like a good source anyway.