Identifying stock 88 turbo injectors

• Identifying stock 88 turbo injectors

Ok so I need some help here. It seams that the stock Nissan injectors arent that easy to identify or at least im getting my ass kicked trying. Here's what I know.

High impedence
    Off of an 88 Z31
    Visible part number is 2341 64 01 and A46-000001

What I need to know is are they turbo or na?

**Disclaimer about JECS numbers. These numbers do not represent a Part Number, but yet a manufacture date and batch codes. There is no way to tell the flow rate of a JECS injector by the number alone! Color, connectors, and style are a "better" way to determine the injector you have.

^ what Vagabond said.

Only way to tell the yellow top side feeds apart is to break on off and have it flow tested.

I think I got some INFO.

Left > Right: Side Feed Turbo, Side Feed NA, Top Feed Turbo, Top Feed NA

There is info I found somewhere around the interwebs that post service campaign side feed injectors all look the same, "natural" (yellowish with age) but I can't confirm that.

These are pics of my actual injectors.

vagabond wrote:
    There is info I found somewhere around the interwebs that post service campaign side feed injectors all look the same, (yellowish) but I can't confirm that.
    I can, NA and turbo campaign side feeds look the same. if you ask RJ, they're NATURAL not yellow :P
    - VG30DET (HE341) 86 300ZX - 1982 280ZX Turbo - Headered NA 1986 300ZX 2+2 - 2000 Xterra -

Ah, then yellowed with age. Thanks, I'll change that.

Any one want to confirm that older side feed turbo injectors were brownish/burgundy?

so how do can you tell if post campaign side feeds are turbo or na injectors?