Cleaning Recaro seats

• Cleaning Recaro seats

What's the best method to clean the SS Recaro seats without messing up the fabric?
    Mine aren't that bad but they have some water marks and stains on the grey/black center section.
    Shiro #443

if you have a carpet shampooer use the handle attachment on a steam or low carpet setting, I've used ours on all our cars interiors/seats/carpet and it works great.

Especially if you have the dope swivel attachments. :lol:

Best way I know of thats affordable and won't damage em, you can even rent one for cheaps.
    Four Doors for More Whores

I have one of those small green machine carpet shampoo units and it works great on all my cars.

1988 300ZX Turbo, Shiro Special #760
    1988 300ZX Turbo Automatic (wife's car)
    1991 Hard-body 2WD

http://zccw.org/zccw/?page_id=1215

i took mine to a local high-end auto detailing shop and they did both for 45.00, and one was covered in blood. they got them perfect, didnt damage the fabric, and if they do, theyre responsible. I have recaro se's, not the ss seats, all black

Foreign and Domestic Autocare

zzzlow wrote: i took mine to a local high-end auto detailing shop and they did both for 45.00, and one was covered in blood. they got them perfect, didnt damage the fabric, and if they do, theyre responsible. I have recaro se's, not the ss seats, all black
    Blood? I don't even wanna know.

I had a drunk fat chick piss on the passenger side Recaro about 12 years ago. You don't even wanna know! :insulte :nonnon
    Shiro #443

Trying to get power to the rear wheels I am sure. I mean that is why we allow any fatties to ride right?
    88SS - #300 - http://z31performance.com/showthread.php?18360

Dr. Pepper PhD. wrote: Trying to get power to the rear wheels I am sure. I mean that is why we allow any fatties to ride right?
    The pursuit of "moar low" knows no bounds.

[quote]Rick88ss wrote:
    Originally posted by zzzlow
    i took mine to a local high-end auto detailing shop and they did both for 45.00, and one was covered in blood. they got them perfect, didnt damage the fabric, and if they do, theyre responsible. I have recaro se's, not the ss seats, all black

I had a drunk fat chick piss on the passenger side Recaro about 12 years ago. You don't even wanna know! :insulte :nonnon
    :lecture

[quote]Rick88ss wrote:

Fat chick in the SS? Your car is worth nothing now :lol:
    Elitist Prick Black Z owner.
    1986 300zx Turbo
    2011 Ford F150 Super Crew 4x2 EcoBOOST
    1985 Toyota 4Runner, locked, lifted, geared, uglied.

[quote]Neil86t wrote: [quote=Rick88ss]

Fat chick in the SS? Your car is worth nothing now :lol:
    I was doing a favor for my brother so he could take her friend home. That's my story and I'm stickin to it.
    Shiro #443

Rick88ss wrote: I was doing a favor for my brother so he could take her friend home. That's my story and I'm stickin to it.
    That's one mighty big grenade to jump on my friend. Props.

1988 300zxt. gt35, stance, etc. Wheels: Varrstoen ES2 18x9.5 et-13 225/40. 18x10.5 et0 245/40
    1990 jetta vr6'd

Rick88ss wrote: I was doing a favor for my brother so he could take her friend home. That's my story and I'm stickin to it.
    sounds like you "took one for the team".
    :-(

I didn't hit it. I just took her home so my bro could get with her friend. :twisted:
    Shiro #443

Rick88ss wrote: I didn't hit it. I just took her home so my bro could get with her friend. :twisted:
    ya Right, sure.

Chubby chaser.
    Elitist Prick Black Z owner.
    1986 300zx Turbo
    2011 Ford F150 Super Crew 4x2 EcoBOOST
    1985 Toyota 4Runner, locked, lifted, geared, uglied.