Keep it Zenki!

• I guess I'm alone. Mind you, I only like the lights louvered. The hatch area ends up looking huge and hideous when louvered.

The louvered lights make the car look like it's wearing sunglasses, and angry. Like a proper '80s action hero. lol.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car. Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you…"

-'68 Datsun 1600 Roadster
    Build Thread: http://community.ratsun.net/topic/21…-build-thread/
    -'85 300zx Turbo
    Build Thread:
    http://z31performance.com/showthread…)build-thread!

• Elitist Prick Black Z owner.
    1986 300zx Turbo
    2011 Ford F150 Super Crew 4x2 EcoBOOST
    1985 Toyota 4Runner, locked, lifted, geared, uglied.

• That is F*in awesome ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^

• That really is awesome.

• Can't see the boom arm, photoshopped, not a real picture. etc

1988 300zxt. gt35, stance, etc. Wheels: Varrstoen ES2 18x9.5 et-13 225/40. 18x10.5 et0 245/40
    1990 jetta vr6'd

• Keeping it fake Zenki bro.
    Elitist Prick Black Z owner.
    1986 300zx Turbo

• Where's a good place to put the front plate when you shave the bumper? I am thinking bottom off to the side somewhere. It just seems silly to put it back in the same spot afterward. Anyone have opinions on this?

Also is the front plate mount a solid block or do you have to fill up a giant hole afterward?
    Justin
    1986 NA 2-seater
    SCCA Solo E-Street Prepared #31
    Race Videos
    Build Thread

• Pace;321378 wrote: It could go lower, wider, etc. but why mess with [near] perfection?

I need that hood for my '86
    CJ Carney
    The Rides
    '91 Chevy Suburban - Annebelle, '86 Nissan 300ZX GL-L N/A Auto - Alexis
    '84 Nissan 300ZX GL N/A 5spd - Aurora, '74 Datsun 260Z N/A 4spd - Rose

• frostvectron;322090 wrote: Where's a good place to put the front plate when you shave the bumper? I am thinking bottom off to the side somewhere. It just seems silly to put it back in the same spot afterward. Anyone have opinions on this?

Also is the front plate mount a solid block or do you have to fill up a giant hole afterward?
    The point of shaving the front bumper is to NOT run a front plate. If you plan on running one, then leave it as is. It is not a solid block.

Great shot Neil!

Must have been hard to have the truck next to you at perfectly matched speed during the corner with a steady photographer standing up.
    86na - BlueZ
    Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
    85t - Mr Tickles

• adamvann3;322141 wrote: The point of shaving the front bumper is to NOT run a front plate.
    I know, fucking new York's stupid 2 tags kept my front end from being sexier.

• Same as WI, but I havent ran one in 5yrs, well at least on the kouki. Police have better things to do then issue fix it tickets.
    86na - BlueZ
    85t - Mr Tickles

• I wanted to shave my bumper since I seen butter's car when it was mostly stock and only getting like 2-3 tug jobs.
    1986 300zx Turbo

• You mean when I shaved it off, and left the hole for a cold air intake?

I wish I could go back in time and slap myself sometimes.

My car after hand polishing the wheels, and buying hideous capri pants....

sigpic

• Butter;322214 wrote: You mean when I shaved it off, and left the hole for a cold air intake?

I wish I could go back in time and slap myself sometimes.
    Yes but obviously didn't want the hole lol.
    1986 300zx Turbo

• ah the man-pri's. Is there a satchel in the part you cutoff?

86na - BlueZ
    85t - Mr Tickles