Keep it Zenki!

• Looks like the dual fog Kaminari.
    sigpic

• That brown one is really nice. Wonder what fenders those are. And I love the duck lip spoiler.

• Probably custom made fenders…
    Originally posted by adamvann3
    Hmm I normally jack off my rear x-member.

• Originally posted by Greasedmonkey

I want the air dam thats on the blueish silver car.
    I just ordered that front and the matching rear for my 86T, CANT WAIT
    '85 300zx turbo: exhaust, intercooler, coilovers, etc…SOLD, will be missed
    '86 300zx turbo: starting over
    '97 Dodge 2500: 12v Cummins …selling and will be missed
    '94 Jeep Cherokee: D60 Front 14b rear, both locked and 5.38 gears, 37" mtr's
    2015 Ram 2500 megacab laramie cummins black appearance package

• While we're on the topic of Kaminari valences… Does anyone have info on the "single louver" version posted earlier? The only info I can find is from old translated JDS catalog sites and ZZZing referring to it as the "Aero" model (obviously outdated name by now). I'm hoping it hasn't been superceded by another.
    Example:

OR…

Does anyone have any pics of the Kaminari K030220 valence (similar to Quiz's) on an 86? I can only seem to find pics of the narrow fender version on 84-85s.

And to stay on topic… Someone added some custom flares.

'86 300ZXT GLL
    '78 Datsun 280Z BP
    '11 Saab 9-3 Aero XWD

• A few faves of the Polish 2+2.

'86 300ZXT GLL
    '78 Datsun 280Z BP
    '11 Saab 9-3 Aero XWD

• god damn. Love the front fitment, rear I'm not so sure. I have always been a sucker for the white/red too.

• Originally posted by Mutant-Z View Post
    1984HZ31NISSANFAIRLADYZBLUE%u00252B5.jpg

Ohhh.
    My.
    Gaaaaaaaaaawd.
    sigpic

• Originally posted by Butter View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]1021[/ATTACH]

Ohhh.
    My.
    Gaaaaaaaaaawd.
    I concur!
    87 Turbo - http://z31performance.com/showthread…-turbo-rebuild
    88SS - #767
    88SS - #824

• Originally posted by Butter View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]1021[/ATTACH]

Ohhh.
    My.
    Gaaaaaaaaaawd.
    Isnt that front bumper the Modern garage type?

• Originally posted by Mutant-Z View Post
    Oooooooo very nice…

• Originally posted by Pace

Does anyone have any pics of the Kaminari K030220 valence (similar to Quiz's) on an 86? I can only seem to find pics of the narrow fender version on 84-85s.

Do you mean this one? (mine)

Being painted…

I had some fitment issues during the installation due to the this air dam being meant for '84-'85 fenders. It was worth all the extra work, I am pleased with how it came out. I think it fits the car well.

• Missed the update.

Originally posted by nater86zx View Post
    Do you mean this one? (mine)
    Isn't that one of the Xenon models?

I'm more or less looking for more pics of this (preferably at a better front angle and unbroken). Kaminari non-louvered front for '86 models.

Edit: Looking at it again, the way the side of the front cover flares upward seems off. Maybe it's not the Kaminari I'm looking for… No Star Wars-related puns, please.

In a perfect world, I would love to have the bumper from this car [not to mention the whole car in its entirety], but I'm quite certain it's a one-off piece. I like how the center opening is a bit wider and the fog lights line up with the turn signals.

And to keep this thread on track, here's a clean example with the louvered Kaminari bumper.

'86 300ZXT GLL
    '78 Datsun 280Z BP
    '11 Saab 9-3 Aero XWD

• I have this feeling that its a reworked Avante Auto kit. Spoiler is obviously Avante, the rear flares appear to be as well. I'm guessing they chopped the OEM zenki and grafted the Avante front on to it along with some reworking to retain the black bar. I could be wrong though, all I know for sure is that I want it. It and its spoiler.
    私♥フェアレディ・ゼット
    ・1984 300zx N/A