Roof spoiler?

I toyed with the idea of this for a while. I was even going to use my set of louvers as a base for one. Never made it any further than the idea phase. I would really love one though.

Almost done with the first one just have a lot of sanding and filling to do. I'll post pics when I'm done with it.

Take your time with the mock-ups until it's right. Cardboard works fine. I would think the roof spoiler would not be any more difficult than the rear wing.
    Everything is Meaningless.

JRawz300;332591 wrote: This is what I have done so far. Got it all cut up to how I want it and put a piece of cardboard in the gap to get an idea of how it will look. Tomorrow will come all the bondo and fiberglass to get a decent mold.
    Look up molding clay or wax,I like the idea… Got to keep in mind when opening the hatch it don`t rub on the paint…
    Z FOR LIFE

Ven;332430 wrote: The S13 or Z32 one probably could be modified to fit the Z31 hatch. Especially with the Z32's roof spoiler having angular edging to being with.
    got my hands on a s14 roof spoiler today, laid it across the top of the hatch. it definitely will not work. something from s13 looks like it would be the best bet to modify for z31

My only issue is, that on the Z31, around the hatch has a dip in the roof line where the S chassis are smooth from roof
    to glass. For the roof spoiler to look good it would have to hide the dip IMO.