50th AE Turbo Decal: Need assistance

• 50th AE Turbo Decal: Need assistance

Just wondering if someone can take a straight-on shot of the turbo decal pictured below.

I am reproducing the turbo lettering at a smaller size for a personal project, and was wondering if someone can give me a direct shot on top so I can trace it and have someone like edicer2 reproduce some decals for me or something.

if someone with a 50th AE can take a GOOD photo using a proper cam of this decal straight on so that I can make the dimensions true-to-form and not skewed or half-assed to try and look like it, that would be awesome:

essentially, I'll be burning this wordmark into wood. so i would need to have a decal to trace onto the wood or a file that I can inverse and paste to the wood so that when I burn it, it looks true-to-form and not offset or too small on one side from copying shitty pictures.

thankaroos.

Gimmie a day and i can get you a scan of one… that is if it will fit on my scanner.
    I have a set that i bought for my AE.

84 AE/Shiro #683/Shiro #820/84 Turbo

I would love to have a copy of it too, Sir- so I can make these available to the Z31 community. Thanks.
    Z_Karma;342084 wrote: Gimmie a day and i can get you a scan of one… that is if it will fit on my scanner.
    I have a set that i bought for my AE.
    Everything is Meaningless.

would you like me to post a link to a vector PDF when I get it drawn up?

Do this. I'd like to have it too so I can give it to a local guy to make me some reproductions if need be.

2001 Mazda Miata LS
    also a 1989 Nissan 240SX

50th AE Build Thread SOLD 2015

wellll as long as Z_karma is ok wiv it.

Id love this too, mine aren't perfect.
    AE , FMIC, 2.5 Turbo back, BOV, MBC, 8 Pounds, Spectre 12" cone, 350Z rims The old Z31

ok guys, I'll wait for Z_Karma to see if he's cool with me distributing the file. He did do me a kind favor and paid for the decals to begin with and scanned them. if you guys want repro's you can buy them from where he did. I needed the file because I'm not using them for that purpose.

If he's fine with it then i'll post when i finish. shouldn't take long, but it's not a priority right now.

No problemo, distribute at will.

Here are the scans i did for Careless.

It's not from repros, they are from a new-in-packaging oem decal that still had the backing paper attached.
    I doubt that whoever is making repros will loose any business from putting a vector pdf or these scans out there.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxJf5tdi0IwZWlZ5S09LRUJPVTg/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxJf5tdi0IwZY1RXZDhoNlFTYTA/edit?usp=sharing

Unfortunately they were done on a HP scanner @1200 DPI, grayscale with a doc feeder on one end so i couldn't
    scan the middle with out bending the decal, but they can be stitched together with what is there.

84 AE/Shiro #683/Shiro #820/84 Turbo

Files downloaded. Thank You Z_Karma.
    Everything is Meaningless.